Shogun vs Gladiator
The Expert Advisor tool has been developed for EURJPY H1 based on Ichimoku, Tenka-sen indicator and pending orders. The stop loss is based on fixed pips and stop trailing pivot S1. It has been backtested on more than 8-year long tick data with 99% quality of modeling. The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the test by Monte Carlo analysis with 200 simulation. The Expert Advisor passed via Cluster Analysis. A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. There is no need to set up parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
My recommendation is to have a look also at the rest of my products in the portfolio as they work very well together in combination.
There is no need to use a large account. I recommend trading from 500 USD with 0.01 or 0.02 lots.
- Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit).
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- No martingale, no grid, no scalp.
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources.
- User-friendly settings.
- All settings optimized.
- Long-term strategy.
If you have any questions, please contact me before buying.
- MinimumSLTP = 70 – minimum SL/TP.
- MaximumSLTP = 230 – maximum SL/TP.
- UseMoneyManagement = false – enable/disable auto money management.
- LotsDecimals = 2 – a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1.
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 – risk in percent for one trade from account balance.
- MaximumLots = 0.5 – if you use money management, this is maximum allowed lots.
- TradeLong = true – disable or enable long trades.
- TradeShort = true – disable or enable short trades.
- MaxSlippage = 3 – maximum slippage.
- MagicNumber = 20012118 – trade ID.
- CustomComment = "Shogun" – custom comment in history.
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4.
- DisplayInfoPanel = false – enable or disable the info panel on the chart.