General - page 223

help with logic  (2)
Hello blz, I'm breaking my mind to get information from the object, but I don't want it to get the previous ones, but the ones that form in the current time, could you guide me? for ( int i = ObjectsTotal ( 0 , 0 , OBJ_TEXT )- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--){ string name = ObjectName ( 0 ,i, 0 , OBJ_TEXT ); if (
[Deleted]
Hello I have question, which method from Panel and Classes Library is responsible for displaying Pop_up with item description ? I can see it is predefinied somewhere, cause after implement CLabel object in my AppDialog I can see this pop-up, but have no idea, how to edit its content. Of course I
MT5 chart pile up to make chart to mangle while strategy apply indicators, some of which use time series (ArraySetAsSeries = true), some use non time series. how to solve this problem
Hello, I have the following situation: My EA creates a handler of any indicator, in the OnInit() function. In the OnDeInit() function of my EA I call the functions: a clear for the memory data and another removal for the indicator: void OnDeinit(const int reason) { ChartIndicatorDelete ( 0 , 0
How can I find and compare the historical spread values ​​of forex companies? Is it possible
Why can't my signal ****************************** <Deleted>
I'm lost trying to transfer money into mt4 to get started trading? where do I go? what do I click on? totally lost.  I don't even see where to find the account information to know where to send it? thanks to anybody out there for reading this and helping 
I downloaded the tester last night and have been running for at least half a day, but when I look at my agents, it shows I have $0 earned. When should it start showing my profits
How can I implement the Student-T Test. (Actually, Welch T-Test is good, but there is no information.) With EA or Indicator. It seems that the library also has some reference code. MT5 Data Folder(MT5 Terminal)→Include→Math→Alglib→statistics.mqh after line 8626. CStudentTests::~CStudentTests(void)
  Mql5 update  (7)
I think there was a page update this morning. Now I'm having problems with the chat, anyone else? Thanks
Yesterday I reformatted my computer , after reformattion I tried to run my EA's bought from the market ,I noticed that they are frozen and not running . I want to run my EAs I bought from the market , because they were and are profitable.. Anyone can help ?? Note : all my EAs are frozen , even the
Can not login my mql5 account . The other websites have presents allow/ disallow buttons for cookies ,but mql5 does not on chrome
I want to test more than one Symbol at the same time in Backtest in MT4. Is there any software that does this
Hi all, i'm running multiple MT5 terminals in my VPS . 28 MT5 terminal instances exactly for testing purposes. it seems that it doesn't allow me to open 29 instances. Double click the 29th installation just do nothing. After I close one of the running MT5 instances, and double click again 29th
Hi, I want to run an EA on 2 terminals (MT5 from Deriv and MT5 from Metatrader) for same account and same volatility? Reason is my EA has a daily limit. If I run it on 2 terminals same time I can gain more. Is that legal and have any issues? Thanks
hi every one I'm looking for a way to open and read MT5 stored ticks with mql5. I used to do it with CopyTicks , but it slowed down the computer. I have two questions: 1- how can i read the history file (history of ticks) with FileOpen function?(What's its name and where's the address? ) ( Does that
Hi, I am copying a signal. I am using 95% of my account. Straight math keeps showing that the trades I am entering are just under half the size that they should be. Does anyone have any suggestions
Folks, Anything you can suggest to help me out would be appreciated. I have been using MT5 for a few weeks and have made a few experts, tested with debugger and backtesting. All was great. However, since a few days ago, MT5 is acting VERY glitchy. Some things I am seeing: 1. Breakpoints aren't
I have a chart symbol changer indicator <Deleted> and a daily open line indicator ( https://www.mql5.com/en/code/18523 ) that I put on a chart in MT5. The problem is when market is closed (on weekend for forex especially) and if I switched the symbol with chart symbol changer indicator, the chart
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; input double kaldirac = 0.1 ; input ulong mn = 0 ; void OnTick () { trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(mn); double ADXArray14[]; double RSIArray14[]; double DIPlus[]; double DIMinus[]; int ADX20 = iADX ( _Symbol , _Period , 14 ); int RSI20 = iRSI (
Hello! The problem is that when I click on the mt4 or mt5 icon in my toolbar in order to open the application I get the message that you see in the screenshot. After that, I press ok and then I click again on the icon of the MT4 or MT5 and the applcition opens correctly without having any problem
Dear All, why is MT4 changing lot size in open trades, I'm using a signal and lost a trade , my value changed from 450% to 400%, so MT4 closed my open trades, and opened a new one with lower lot size. I never had this issue before, can anyone explain please. And the funny thing is, it changed only 1
Hi friends! Please I need your help. How can I bind two mq5 indicator together. One is running on Void OnInit() the other is running on int OnInit() Thanks
The gbpusd pair stopped running and is frozen while all other pairs are still running fine. I have restarted the terminal and removed the gbpusd chart and loaded it again but still doesn't run. What is the problem
[Deleted]
My Array index[] has 5 values 0.0 0.0 458.2 30.2 0.0 I want to remove values which are 0.0 How can i do that? Expecting result : 458.2 30.2
Please am new to mql4, and i want know what happens when a trade is opened by an expert advisor is closed manually
Hey i wanna know while optimizing mt5 EA what does the this part "result" show because i see -nve with diffrent colours what do this part show >secondly is it possible to turn an existing EA into a neuro EA {am still tudying mql5 languange so excuse me for my questions }
I bought an indicator which comes with 5 activations. It says I am already using them all, but I'm confused. If I have 3 pairs open in the one installation of MT4 is that 1 or 3 activations? If I operate with 3 brokers on that one MT4 is that 3 activations? If I operate 2 Mt4 installations on one
Hello Everybody, i am seeing that, in the news versions of MT5, i can see the Basics "prints", and neither i can see the orders data info, (in not visual test ), in the Journal Tab i only can see it, when i use the Visual Mode maybe there is a option for allow that? Is a final characteristic? is a
  MQL5 VPS Setup  (1)
I know there is a lot of material on this subject but I cannot find clear and concise instructions. Am I correct that I should download an instance of MT4 or MT5 onto my home PC and set it up for the broker account I want to use? Then rent the MQL5 VPS? Do I synchronize now? Will I get instructions