Multiple MT5 terminal instances in VPS - stopped with 10053 - page 3

Does anybody know if it would help to create an additional Windows user and run half of the terminals under the other user account? I have a high spec dedicated server and I could not open more than 12 MT5. No charts open. The CPU was less than 1%. But still it caused problems. I could not open an addtional terminal, right click menus did not open etc.

Gosta Hulden #: Does anybody know if it would help to create an additional Windows user and run half of the terminals under the other user account? I have a high spec dedicated server and I could not open more than 12 MT5. No charts open. The CPU was less than 1%. But still it caused problems. I could not open an addtional terminal, right click menus did not open etc.
Then, why not try it and find out?

I like to respond to old unfinished threads, so let me chime in here.

MT4 allows 32 terminals per user - but after 6-7 years of using that they started to cause my some problems killing the machine's file system (files save slower and slower until machine crashes), so I am giving MT5 a shot.

MT5 allows me to run 19 (so the numbers reported here are between 12 and 19) per user. 

To bypass these limits you need to create different users, that are enabled for remote control by RDP (google on how to do it, it is the easiest and fastest way to manage multiple users) - then you can easily switch between users from your main account without need to log out by just using RDP connection on your main user's desktop. Remember maximum 2 RDP connections are allowed in windows 10 and default windows server version, so one is from your local computer to remote computer and second is from remote computer main user to "slave" user. So just be sure to close one before opening a new one. I recommend using at least Windows Server 2016 as in 2012 (also it's very outdated almost with ending support) there were problems locking your access to RDP when you tried to establish 3rd connection (then you couldn't connect to any of your "slave" users from the machine anymore).

To connect to those users in window modify your RDP file with notepad or alike with this code (for 1920x1080 monitors):

desktopwidth:i:1900
desktopheight:i:915

This will make sure your window is not greater than your screen. Adjustuj second value to the size of your taskbar.

EDIT: When launching 17th MT6 terminal it causes every other terminal to be unstable. So I guess limit for MT5 is 16
Reason: