General - page 221

How can we place a high in the previous candle high using code? So I want to place an X or some character on top of the last highest candle from the past 10 candles. Thanks
Hi I am not able to perform migration of one of my accounts data on VPS server. 1 of them is migrated successfully. Can someone advise. Regards Sajid
I've just subscribed to a signal that I had forgot to renew a week ago and when setting it up right now to be used on the MQL VPS I get this line in my VPS Journal: This keeps happening no matter how many times I stop and start the VPS or migrate my settings (note on that, I get the "Migration
I get an error message saying: t is not defined numToColor@ https://c.mql5.com ...when I access to Freelance section. It's a website error. All chats disappeared. I ask to moderators to signal this error to the staff. I need it to be solved soon because I'm working in Freelance. Thanks
Hi, I have a login with both numbers and alphabets. However, MT5 login does not accept that. It says unacceptable character and only numbers are accepted. Any solution, am I missing something? Thank you Firnas
Hi, I just published a product as an Indicator: But it gets installed in MT4 Experts Market folder: I have contacted the Service Desk. But I got a message that they will get back to me and they only deal with financial issues. Just wondering if anyone else has faced this issue. And how I might fix
I've had two trades already. It's still giving me this error. What's going on? How long does it take
hi sir My signal is disabled. I tried trading to clear the warning. but currently I don't understand my 2 signals are removed from MQL5 <...> <...> please help me unlock these 2 of my signals. thanks Best regards
[Deleted]
Somewhere last week when I booted up MT5, all the sudden all my demo accounts were gone. I had about 20 of them to test and at the same time there was just one account with a bunch of Chinese symbols in it that makes zero sense to me. It's also impossible to delete this account. Does anyone know
How can I open a real account on meta quotes
Hi, ON MT5, when I right click on the a chart there is the Trade History Option. But I need to click twice on it so it shows up and then the blue and red arrows disappear very quicky on a next update. 1) Is there a way to have the historical trade arrows permanently on the chart? (I am not talking
can someone please create an expert advisor for me based on supertrend indicator, a moving average and break of market structure as shown in the attached example of a buy trade, and make the opposite for a sell trade. or tell me if its actually possible to create such an expert advisor
I have two basic MT5 questions: 1. Why does the current price shown on the chart differ from the current price shown in the Toolbox? Is that supposed to reflect the Broker Spread or could it be due to some type of lag in the program (the chart price seems to update faster. 2. Each order has Ticket
[Deleted]
When I go to the Trade Settings in MT5, I am able to add custom commissions to simulate my broker's conditions. I can also change the trading hours, but it's impossible to change the margin or stop out levels. I've tried all the possible settings, but every time I change the numbers and then click
  Help  (2)
How to be accepted as a seller
Hello good people this is just an enquirely am looking forward to convert old mt4 files s from way back in 2010 and since most codes from back then mostly are from decompiled codes do we have a vault in existence with original codes accessible for people from back then
I haven't received any offer in one day...also the other jobs have very few offers...where are programmers? If there is anyone who can do this please contact me. Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/178872 PS. To moderators, I don't know if posting a job link respects rules, if not delete this post but
Since the scheduled web maintenance that occurred over the weekend, I have since then been unable to post a "New Poll". At first, I thought that it was a known issue and that it would eventually be corrected, but as of yet the problem persists. It allows you to select and "New Poll" and allows you
I want to run a EA but conditioned at the No appearance of one specific Signal. How can I do it
I have a question. I think it is good idea to add Broker Commissions, Custom Spreads & slippages, Swaps and others custom settings in MT5 Backtester. Could it be possible to add all those features??? Thank you
  problem  (1)
Today I had a problem because of the server, where the deals were closed without my order, then opened without my order
[Deleted]
Which is the best leverage for a beginner to trade in live trading and how can a trader choose which leverage is best suitable to trade
HI ALL, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM VALUE THAT MT4 AND MT5 ALLOW FOR MA SHIFT INPUT, OR IN GENERAL ANY SHIFT INPUT OF ANY OTHER INDICATOR SUCH AS ICHIMOKU, BOLLINGER ... THANKS
Hey traders, How up-to-date is the drawdown information presented on the 'Risks' tab of a given signal? Unless I'm missing something, I can't seem to find a way to show the date of any given drawdown data point, so am not sure how recent the data is. Thanks, - Padraic
Hello guys, I'm have a few questions about how to get all api from MetaTrader 5, my customer want to get all info of Signals and create new account for metaTrader5 from his application. Please show me how can i do it. Thanks
Hi! In order to avoid two or more EAs to end up having the same Magic Number, I developed a global SQLite database using MQL5s own "DatabaseFunctions" where any EA, upon OnInit, registers its own MagicNumber if it is not already in use and erases its record on OnDeinit. The problem is that different
My Question is for MQL5 admins. I'm optimizing my EA settings every 2 weeks to get the best settings. My question is: Can I use WebRequest in my market EA to do this? I mean is this allowed? Thanks
Hi, I see in the code it's possible to add the color "clrCyan", but when I press F1 I can't find that option in the color palette, only "clrLightCyan": So, unlest I did something wrong, there seems to be colors missing in this help file. So I came here to inform :) Btw, since we are already here: is
I have subscribed tot Arimbi signal on MT4 MT5 TRADE on MT5 Both worked great for 2_3 weeks Last week Arimbi had a lot of trades, my account zero This week both my accounts dont copy trades. I subscribed to both signals (still valable) I us the VPS from MQL5 (paid for 3 months , only has been 3-4
  Visual Studio  (1)
Hello w guys how do we compile mq4/mq5 on visual studio second question is while dealing with old EA s you will find errorrs and warnings do we have any lib in existence that we can work with in updating with the current changes of meta editor some 2011 to 2015 EA all are incompatible with the