Problem with MT4 and MT5 in MAC

Hello! The problem is that when I click on the mt4 or mt5 icon in my toolbar in order to open the application I get the message that you see in the screenshot. After that, I press ok and then I click again on the icon of the MT4 or MT5 and the applcition opens correctly without having any problem while running it. I just want to get rid of this error message when I start the applications. Can someone help me with that? Thank you in advance!

Stam11 I get the message that you see in the screenshot.

Try again.

William Roeder #:

Try again

This happens every time.

Stam11: ... I get the message that you see in the screenshot.

You did not include a screenshot in your message! Attach it as a file if you can't include images due to low rating.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You did not include a screenshot in your message! Attach it as a file if you can include images due to low rating.

Ah yes you are right, just noticed that. I cannot upload it because it is too big, but I am putting a link to the image hosting site that I uploaded it to.

https://ibb.co/SPhQDpw

And also, what do you mean 'due to low rating'?

Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-11-15-57-AM
Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-11-15-57-AM
  • ibb.co
Image Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-11-15-57-AM hosted in ImgBB

Stam11 #: Ah yes you are right, just noticed that. I cannot upload it because it is too big, but I am putting a link to the image hosting site that I uploaded it to.

And did you click on the button "Show Details"? What does it say?

Screenshot only the window, instead of the entire screen ... Take a screenshot on your Mac (I don't have a Mac. I just Googled it).

How to capture a window or menu

1. Open the window or menu that you want to capture.
  2. Press and hold these keys together: Shift, Command, 4, and Space bar. The pointer changes to a camera icon. To cancel taking the screenshot, press the Esc (Escape) key.
  3. Click the window or menu to capture it. To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option key while you click.
  4. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.

Fernando Carreiro #:

And did you click on the button "Show Details"? What does it say?

Screenshot only the window, instead of the entire screen ... Take a screenshot on your Mac (I don't have a Mac. I just Googled it).

How to capture a window or menu

1. Open the window or menu that you want to capture.
  2. Press and hold these keys together: Shift, Command, 4, and Space bar. The pointer changes to a camera icon. To cancel taking the screenshot, press the Esc (Escape) key.
  3. Click the window or menu to capture it. To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option key while you click.
  4. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.

Ok, this is what I get when I press the 'Show Details' option.

https://ibb.co/dtmSyng

Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-6-42-17-PM
Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-6-42-17-PM
  • ibb.co
Image Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-6-42-17-PM hosted in ImgBB

Stam11 #: Ok, this is what I get when I press the 'Show Details' option.

I suspect something is misconfigured in Wine. However, I am not a Mac user, so you will have to wait for someone with experience on it who can offer more useful information.

In the mean time, do a search in the forum and read all related threads in case one of them can give you some hint on how to fix the problem.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I suspect something is misconfigured in Wine. However, I am not a Mac user, so you will have to wait for someone with experience on it who can offer more useful information.

In the mean time, do a search in the forum and read all related threads in case one of them can give you some hint on how to fix the problem.

Ok! thank you
Reason: