General - page 108

I wanted to ask if I use proxy on my mt5 does the broker detect my real ip address when i make trades or no
I'm using an indicator and I would like to write a EA based on that indicator. This Indicator is compiled and not open-source. Indicator just adds text "BUY" or "SELL" inside " OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL " Object. I want to know if it is possible to read the text inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL", if yes, it would be
Good day, I paid for an indicator but its not showing in my mt4 terminal. What can i do please? Best regards
  MT5 Zoom  (2)
Hello All Is it possible to use the MT5 chart zoom feature in an indicator or EA? If "YES", which function to use
i need all major currency indices working 24 hour like gbpx , cadx , usdx etc please help
Hi guys, just a question! I'm working on Python and I have imported some data. I live in French and we change the timezone (+1h) half of the year. How can I import data from MT5 and convert the time into UTC time? (Taking into account the timezone modification of me if it is needed of this of the
My Metatrader5 can send email successfully in every time I restart it, but only the first email. If I want to send another email, I have to restart Metatrader5 again. The error log is "connect to smtp.xxx.com failed" if I try to send the second and more emails. (Please view the attach file) I tried
I bought so many EA already but this one can't execute the BUY with error of "Payment details are entered on the relevant payment system site, MetaQuotes Ltd has no access to this data". any suggestion to fix this
  Zone recovery  (4)
Traders i need your help to find an EA do this: All of you know the Zone recovery principle (image 1) and there are experts do this, what i need to find is similar EA which allows you to expand the recovery zone (image 2) to prevent entering many trades if the market go side ways -which happens
Hello, I get this error when publish indicator as product of Market. Please help me! What i can do to solve this problem? Thanks
  MT5 32 bits  (2)
Hi all, where can i get 32 bit MT5 plateforme for windows please
Hi guys, I closed all positions; no trading, but the equity keeps changing the value on the Equity on Reports main tab - created from the History tab. The balance stays the same. Please see the picture. Why is the equity changing even though the balance is untouched and no trading is performed? It
  Help!  (2)
Hello, I want to add an account in mt5. I already have my broker credentials to be able to add it to mt5, however, the application is as if that broker does not exist because I put the name and it does not search for anything, therefore I cannot add. IT ONLY ALLOWS ME TO ADD A METAQUOTES DEMO
  Installation is failed  (26   1 2 3)
I am getting this error on both my PC and my VPS 2020.04.08 03:43:35.579 MQL5 Market failed download product (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])
How do you mirror a accont when the feed on the S&P is SPX500 but the receiving symbol is USA500 or US500? It seems the feed can not pick the seperate symbols. Suggestions appreciated
Hello friends Does anyone know why when I create several different objects with different timeFrames the CFirstPullBack class, if the condition of one of the objects is met with the Strategy() function, the SetPrice() function is called for the rest of the objects and sets the _OHLC structure for
My EA halts trading during specific times. This function works perfectly when running from my local machine. Once I started running on VPS it stopped working. For example..it should halt trading between 00:00 and 13:45, but it was still being halted after 14:00. See the log below. The code uses
  MQL5 to get file size  (13   1 2)
Hi, I had a file data.txt which the file size are 0 bytes. and i had python program which will access to write some data into the file occasionally Anyone know how do mql5 to get the filesize without open and accessing into data.txt ? For example : if data.txt file size =< 0 byte then print " No
Hi guys. I would like to use existing saved profiles for a new account just opened but when I load them MT5 returns an error. How does one migrate a profile to a new account to save having to recreate them? Thanks
  Error on order  (1)
Hi, I just entered a wrong figure in an order. A stop loss on a short of 7.80 instead of 6.80 widening my risk from 2% to 17%! Luckily no harm done because I am using a demo account as a trial. But if it were for real, what should I do to extricate myself from this unwanted risk? David
I am receiving this error message when trying to install newly purchased EA's on both MT4 & MT5. I've restarted my VPS and the error message remains so asking if it's an MQL issue? Any help would be much appreciated
  Mql4 Signal Ranking  (13   1 2)
Hello, I have published my own signal. But I am wondering how is the ranking functioning. What parameters are used to evaluate signals and hence, determine one signal ranking? It looks like, risky trader get the best visibility while more accurate traders (with stop loss, risk management, good lots
I imagine it does, I just want to see what others have to say about this subject
  RTH on MT5  (4)
Hey, Is there any code or indicator that makes the chart only show the regular trading hours in the CFDs ? I am looking for this information for several weeks now, and cannot find anything
Hi guys I want to write an expert that I need EMA and SMA it didn't work and I found out the return value of EMA and SMA is alwaus 10!!! I tried in different TimeFrames , indexes, SMA , EMA but just returns 10! what am I doing wrong? Here is my tiny code for testing the value of EMA200 and it
Hi All, I want to attach a pdf document for the specific requirements for the job and select the freelancer but it is not accepting a pdf document. Please advise. Thanks, Peji
  Invalid volume  (3)
I get this error: 2019.06.28 04:54:04 failed instant sell 0.41 XAUUSD at 1423.09 [Invalid volume] However, I do run checks to look at size and lotstep before sending order. Can anyone see what I do wrong? void executeSell() { // check if enough free margin double margin; if ( OrderCalcMargin (
Guys, I have the real ticks for backtesting on WIN (mini index) since 2021, the problem I encounter is that sometimes, the real account executes an operation, and the asset passes 3 ticks from the entry point, including these 15 points (3 ticks more) appear in the backtest, and simply the pending
hi, I know MT5 limits the number of MT5 sessions that can run on a certain windows session. That varies depending on the EAs, charts e.t.c each8 Mt5 runs. For my case i run 14 MT5 in one windows session and i am cannot start more. I use Windows19. I was told by someone if i upgrade to Window2022 i
  EA for BBands_stop_v1  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Does anyone know if there is an EA for BBands_Stop_v1? I have searched the forum, but can not find any. Thanks in advance Basza