General - page 216

I am trying to log in into my broker .The broker info doesnot load.The MT5 journal error is "broker info loading problem". I tried checking with other brokers I get same response ,what causes the problem how can it be fixed
Please help to make an indicator that divides the size of the body of each candle by the sum of the shadows and prints the answer above the same candle. for example:We have a candle with body size 20 And we have two shades at the top and bottom with sizes of 7 and 3:This is what we want:20/10=2
I've this annoying problem with Metatrader 5 installed from official dmg file on Mac. When I change colours on indicator settings I can't open the colour tab. I've tested on 4 different Macs. None works. Can you help me to fix it
I was very impressed by this article on hubra https://habr.com/ru/company/smileexpo/blog/409051/ from 2017. It's been 3 years and what's the progress? Where is the conversational AI? Why hasn't it been seen or heard yet? Such technology could hardly be classified or hidden. Have they not moved on
I am using mt5 in Hedge mode . assume I have submitted a pending buy_limit order (i.e. 5 lots of BTC). imagine the broker could fill only part of the volume (2 lots of BTC). Now, what I will see in the "Trade Tabe" of mt5? an open position, and below it another pending order? or I will see only
Can anyone please guide if I can get any broker in mt5 that gives currency indices as well. EUR GBP JPY CAD AUD NZD CHF Alot of them cover USD but i need that covers all above aswell.. Anyone please respond
  Shortcut keys  (2)
in mt5 , Is there any Shortcut key , for off/on "Scroll the chart to the end on tick incoming"
I want to get the datetime and prices coordinates of a rectangle price1 = ObjectGetDouble (ChartNos, objname, OBJPROP_PRICE , 0 ); the abvove works fine for price 1 & 2 ( line_id = 0 & 1) but the datetime dt1 = ObjectGetTimeByValue (ChartNos, objname,price1); I modified the the above
Hi, Is ther any possibility to create a script or expert advisor to have a button to hide/unhide several indicators. For instance, the program will have several indicators such as bollinger band and MA as built in indicator. and there is a button to toggle hide/unhide the indicators at once. Tq
I use the SendNotification() function a couple of times within my code but it throws the error "function is not allowed for call" at only one place within the code. The function throws this error in a function which I use to detect a new day. I new day could start before the actual trading time
Hello, I am trying to read in the log file from the strategy tester by Print("PATH: ", TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\logs\\20221022.log"); if ( MQLInfoInteger ( MQL_TESTER )) { int h= FileOpen ( TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH )+"\\logs\\ 20221022 . log ", FILE_READ | FILE_TXT
  Programming  (1)
I want to know how programming an indicator Window with both RSI, MACD and Ishimokou
Hi friends.. Good day to you all.. I have noticed something on MT4 app since couple of months ago.. I remember we use to have a live status watermark.. And now it's only demo watermark that's being displayed.. My app is upto date
Hi, I am trying to get the startegy tester to use a fixed spread on a custom symbol. I have set the settings in the symbol to have a spread of 1 but still the symbol uses floating variable spread in the tester. Does anyone know how to solve this
[Deleted]
  withdraw  (3)
i cant wd my money I have enough funds but I can't withdraw
hello all, firstly wishing everyone profits and low drawdown. i am looking for an EA or utility which will track equity drawdown. atm i need to gain this from third party such as myfx book but wanted it done within the terminal thankyou
[Deleted]
in metaquotes demo, i could not find these commodities
  Market  (1)
Market not sowing purchased staf....its all clean white
Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen and withdrawals are impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard? PayPal is also banned in Ukraine
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, hope u can help... trying to scrape vix level from cnn. Unfortunately this is the result: I do not understand why nothing is found. Thank you for your help! This is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Fear & Greed
I have the MT5 platform on 2 separated PC's and few days ago they started crashing and not getting a signal. All my other programs on both computer are working fine including the internet. Anyone ells notice a change lately
Hello Experts, Assume an EA loaded to a chart, Algo trading is on. And if the PC is shutdown (that means the program is not running), is auto trading still running? thanks
  Print() function  (3)
Hello Experts, Any idea how many maximum characters allowed in Print()? I want to print something in Journal but it miss something. Thanks
Hi all, Doess anyone have a code to add a price label to a horizontal line created by a custom indicator. I have added this one on chart manually, but be handy to have it coded.. Thank you
Good day folks, Please anyone know any good explainer video software that can be used to explain forex strategies . I have tried vimeo but didnt really have everything that i am looking for. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
  VPS Ping  (11   1 2)
Hello, which ping is the correct one? Top left or corner right? Because in the right corner it show about 90ms. And on top about 2 ms, like shown in the Screenshot... Thanks
Today I ran into a problem with MQL5 compiler. Errors appear when compiling my old code. I have written simple example to demonstrate it. class DataContainer { public : int m_int; }; class TestClass { public : DataContainer* get () { return &m_data; }
I have successfully subscribed for a signal but unable to view the signal tab .Please let me know the steps for the same
Hello, the problem shows itself, when there are several objects nested behind an array entry. Beginning with the second one no code completion is offered anymore by the editor. For an example and details please see the attached mq5-script-file. Thanks to everyone for attention and to the developers