General - page 230

Hi, I selected an MT5 signal on the mql5.com. It opened a page in my MT5 client (build 3409) which isn't displayed correctly (screenshot 1). Two questions: 1) I made sure to use the same broker as used for the signal. So why do I get a message that volume settings don't match? Can I safely ignore it
[Deleted]
I currently trade with the EURUSD currency pair; it is volatile and stable during live trades. Is there any other major currency pairs that are similar to the EURUSD pair
[Deleted]
If it were easy, then more people would be doing it and making loads of money doing it. So, no, it is not simple. Trading, particularly FX, is quite adept at convincing beginners that they can outperform the market. One explanation is that retrospective confirmation is biased. It's where you read
Hi, how can I disable the MT5 auto update? Thank you
Hello I just purchased an EA and they tell me to drag and drop the EA into the data folders but it wont let me drag and drop anything Any suggestions
  EA vs signals  (5)
Hello New guy here only using the service for a month Subscribed to a signal for 30 Same guy has an EA that sells for 10000 Whats the difference and whats the benefit? Do u get more money % per month? Is it more tailored to ur needs? Thanks
Hello, Since a few months I have subscribed to the MQL virtual hosting platform. I noticed that there is a large delay when placing orders compared to what my EA is supposed to do (place order at the start of the bar). Is this occasional, a bug or a "feature". As it is seems a little unreliable to
Please Can you help me to install et actate this product I bought but i cant join the vendor to help ? thanks
[Deleted]
i have 3 highs on a chart i can connect them using trendline but it looks flat so i want them to connect in a way it looks like arc so which object i can use to connect them with a curve using code? like this
Hi, I am just learning mql5 where I can see CTrade and MqlTradeRequest to open orders. I am bit confused which one of them should I use in my learning and codding? which one of them can be considered effective in terms of codding and execution?? Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanking you!
new guy here 2nd month using this service so lets say u have 200 into a signal and has already been upgraded to 250 through a series of succesfull trades will the signal start placing orders based on 250 equity or keep thinking u only have 200? and if u add 200 more it will start placing 2x bigger
Hi there, When I use the Buy/Sell buttons on the bottom of the DOM it just gives me an error sound and won't enter the trade. I can close an open trade using the "Close" button, but I can't enter one directly from those buttons. Has anyone had that issue or can anyone help me resolve it? I tried
Hello all, I am using MT5 with FTMO and cannot close any charts once they are open in the web version. In addition many charts are not loading when I click a trade pair. So for example USD/Silver does not open but USD/Gold does etc... These two issues - not getting certain pairs, and not being able
Hello, As you can see on the screenshot below, I would like to scroll up on the chart in order to use the measuring tool to measure the amount of pips up to a specific (higher) level: But I cannot find how to do this, any idea ? Thank you
  Optimization  (1)
Hellow i know how to do optimization visual on mt5 its actually very easy but what i find difficult is to to do the classic optimization i need someone to tell me the best way to optimize an EA rather than the nomal optimization for example the modeling type some people do it on 1 min ohlc and that
Hi , would it be possible to have the ability to post a poll on a product and have only the buyers (and active renters) vote on it ? (and users to be notified of the poll of course , and its results ) If possible . Thanks
  Demo account  (5)
Can I try the signals on the demo account? If yes, how is the method? BR
Greetings all, Has anyone seen or got an Accumulation/Distribution (AD) indicator that has a moving average included for MT5? Thx for any help or leads
Hello. Can you please tell me what volume the " volume" series returns in the pine script? Tick volume or real volume? Example: m = sum(close>close[ 1 ]?volume*close-close[ 1 ]:close<close[ 1 ]?(volume*- 1 )*close-close: 0 ,len) What is used there? Tick volume or real volume
I got a risk management EA from internet, but it could not show up on the chart, anybody can help with this
  Rental robot  (1)
My rental of forex trade manager don’t appear on my purchase why
any expert please help me my indicator show me arrow & alert when candle start but i want that arrow & alert show after candle close. if any expert help me i will share code & indicator screen shot also. thanks in advance. double hma[]; double hmada[]; double hmadb[]; double arrowUp[]; double
Hi! I am subscribed to a signal provider. I notice that we both have about the same balance in our account. However, when he trades, his return is in $5 or $10 or more, while my return is only in cents. Much lower than his. Could I have a setting that is wrong? Thanks in advance
Dear MQ, I'm unable to find DE40 in MT4 Strategy Tester Symbol dropdown list. Other indexes like F40, ES35, HK50, etc. are available. Please advise
Hello good people is there any guru who can or show how we can create a clickabale button to open offline chart when clicked offline chart are created by renko indicator when offline chart is created you have to load it manually but i believe there could be a way to add like a clickable button
  Subscribing VPS  (6)
I have subscribed to several signals. How many VPS do I need to buy and how to set up? Thanks
  Help Me Please!  (1)
Hello dear support. My account number 2159448 on AMarkets-Real broker. At 08:46:35 on 27/08/2022 I had a 0.03 sell order #13144869 on BTCUSD which was closed due to a technical problem from my broker. Despite I had a stop-loss on 21818, the broker unintentionally closed the ticket for the reason
  authorization  (1)
A message about authorization (authentication) comes flying to mt4, but what should I do in the first place
In Windows app I can easily copy any object (e.g. line) with Ctrl button after selecting it. In iPad app I can't find any solution. This is a basic function for me in Windows app, because I duplicate trend lines with it. How can I do it? Please Help