General - page 218

hello i have a specific list of orders in csv i was thinking to make varius back test with specific lot size to see the max drawdown. is possible? there is any kind of way to do it
  Why am I here?  (2)
can anyone tell me how to use this app
Hello everyone I would like to send my EA for free to all users that have previously purchased any of my products. I saw some other sellers doing the same thing. Is there a possibility to do that in MQL5? Thank in advance for your replies! :)
Hello, During coding I split code in project into a different ".mq5" and ".mqh" files for clarity. The problem is that functions which are placed in ".mq5" file other than main file are not displayed in suggested function list. When I create header file ".mqh" for particullar ".mq5" file with
Hi there, How to display the pips and the volume within the labels of stop loss and take profit line? Attached is a screenshot of what I'm looking to achieve
Hi, My registration for seller's account has been rejected due to poor identification photo (they thought I have edited the photo). I have reply to them with a new camera shot of my ID and passport, but they haven't replied yet for two weeks. Any advice?
I am trying to register to become a signal provider but my country code +590 is not listed. Any idea how I can find a solution? Thanks
I am already subscribed to a MT5 signal. On the signals page there are 'Subscribe more' buttons, see attachment. Do these buttons allow extra subscription on the same account, or to a different account? <Image deleted>
hello, there is a weird problem for registering as a seller, i uploaded my passport and the system asked me sign my passport! what does it mean? what should i do? no one can sign his/her passport, what is the meaning of this error
Hi guys, I just registered seller, But I uploaded the wrong ID photo. I would like to delete it and re-upload the new ID photo. But MQL5 accepted it and required me to take selfie with that IP although I dont have it. Can you help me. Thanks a lot
  I need help  (5)
Can anybody tell me why the notation is showing up as the variable name
I have posted this issue before to the forum, but nobody give me any feedback. Probably because I didn't expose the issue in a way right. When you start to deal with classes, it's common to have conflicts in the class names like CParam or CManager. It's not difficult do have many modules of a
hello. when i choose one click trading in mt5 android , there is no difference to close trades with unchosen one click trading. in both, i must hold the trade, then choose close position in menu and in new window i must click on close position and then a new window become to click "done". when i
I just purchased and indicator and doesn't work, can anyone help
  Time gaps  (1)
I am having issues with a lag in my system, or maybe it's just the MT4 in general. I'm new to scalping. I recently noticed a heavy break in my clock, skipping sometimes 4 secs at a time, even as much as 10, so I changed my download speed to that used by gamers in hopes it would be more accurate. I
Guys, Any recommendation how to prevent a zigzag situation in a hedge grid system EA
  Dynamic lines  (3)
First of all thank for helping at my issue. Think this issue is very easy for you. I want there are two horizontal lines. One is higher than price with specific pips. Another one is lower than price with specific pips. Price move at every moment. Line is must tied to price so it follows price
Hello guys. Is there any easy way to add a filter to not trade for exemple 3h before and after a big news? Thank you
Just a question if this is possible. The privacy issue and piggy backing a profitable account is a concern and I've always wondered. Thanks
  Trade problem  (5)
Can somebody explain me why did I get lees money that the money that I’m supposed to earn. I did a trade in EUR/aud with a prize 1.54419 stop loss 1.54289 and take profit in 1.55000 with a lot size of 0.50. I don’t understand why did I get 180 when I was supposed to earn more than 240. The trade
Is it possible to link EA under mt4 or mt5 to Economic Calendar? thanks
hello guys, i cant able to install mt5 in server. before 2 weeks, there is no prbs in installation. but now when i tried to install mt5, the following box appears. specify proxy server options. But in normal computers no error in installation. Please tell a solution for this problem
Hi, I thought that in real accounts there is no possibility on copy demo accounts and that the minimum cost of the real accounts are 30 dollars . So How come there are some signals that I can copy for free on my MT4? Thanks
I am trying to establish if a template exists for a specific currency pair before trying to open a new chart from within my MT5 EA then applying the template string FileLocation = TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH )+ "\\" ; FileLocation = FileLocation + "MQL5\\" ; FileLocation
Good Afternoon, I would like to know what is the best computer set up for algorithmic trading. I recently developed an algorithm but now I'm in the process of parameter selection which will require me to backtest 28 different currency pairs simultaneously. Ideally I would like to conduct this on
I want to create a new signal so I can provide my computers resources. The tutorials are a little non specific so to speak, so I was wondering if someone could clarify how to do this for me? Also what do you put for you account in the tester app? Your user name? If anyone has or knows of a youtube
Do you know if it's possible to trade stocks premarket on Metatrader5? Thank you in advance
Hi there, I would like to upload my own EA ex5 to the market and sell it. But I have my own custom made mqh file. I n my ex5 file, I need to #include <myOwn.mqh> file, without this mqh file, the EA is unable to function properly. How to upload my own mqh file unto the market? Thank you, D
With Build 3465, the optimization process in 1 min OHLC mode is seriously slowed down! The same process that took about an hour took more than 5 hours with build 3465! Hope the problem is resolved as soon as possible
Hello, I want to be a signalman, but it says membership cannot be made, how do I solve it