I lost another deposit on Friday

There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd love to hear your opinions.

i have the same deal and exactly the same system

the fact is that even using a bot with autolot, it will count this bonus as funds and therefore will die much faster

and the hands themselves - the habit will take its toll

Victor Ziborov:

Thank you for the warning. Nothing happened, but I'll avoid it from now on.

I got one of those on robo-cents. 10 bucks in, 10 more.

Victor Ziborov:
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd love to hear your opinions.

It's like having twice the leverage.
f*ck that!

Mickey Moose:

i have the same deal and exactly the same system

the fact is that even using a bot with autolot, it will count this bonus as funds and therefore will die much faster

and by hand, of course - habit will take its toll

It's a pity, Michael, that you don't publish your signals on this site (I have two dead signals, but not for sale, but for controlling my trade). I would have looked at your trading.

Victor Ziborov:

Too bad you don't publish your signals on this site, Mikhail (I have two dead signals, but not for selling, but to monitor my trading). I would have looked at your trading.

I will. especially for YOU. I'll never trade with you again, I'll take it all out one day and put it all back.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/144099

Victor Ziborov:
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as the Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.

As such, this rule applies to all bonuses on deposit. I don't even read the rules and know that I should not take the drawdown which eats deposit-bonus. Which by the way is quite reasonable.

Konstantin Nikitin:

This rule as such applies to all deposit bonuses. This rule applies to all deposits. When I withdraw a bonus I know, even without reading the rules, that I may not allow drawdown which eats deposit-bonus. Which is quite reasonable, by the way.

You're right. And I look at the level as a percentage:

And I know that if the level falls below 120%, there will be a Margin Call, and if it is below 100%, there will be a Stop Out.

Margin Call and Stop Out depend on the leverage and are different for different accounts. I even mark them on the chart in my indicators to have them in front of me as a reminder.

Mickey Moose:

I'll restore it, especially for YOU. But I'll never haggle over it again, someday I'll take out everything that's left

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/144099

Your signal cannot be called a paid signal, so according to the laws (rules) of this site, it can be discussed. It is clear that no one will buy this signal because of the huge drawdown -73%. But the growth of the deposit is impressive. Straight upward exponent. In three years, not a single month of negative growth. That's with a robot you picked up for free somewhere. And if you trade solely for yourself and not for selling your signal and not for PAMM, then probably you should do it that way. Bravo, Michael!

Victor Ziborov:
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as the Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Typical mistakes made by "newbies"... And later you will learn what is "proskazka" and "gepa" ... Read FAC on the subject in as much detail as possible before investing anywhere else.

PS: always refused bonuses.

Victor Ziborov:

You're right. And I look at the level as a percentage:

And I know that if the level falls below 120%, there will be a Margin Call, and if it is below 100%, there will be a Stop Out.

Margin Call and Stop Out depend on the leverage and are different for different accounts. I even mark them on the chart in my indicators to have them as a reminder.

What is the difference between Margins Call and Stop Out? Do brokers still call with such reminders these days! )))

And the level of Stop Out depends on the broker itself and the type of account, doesn't it? The size of the leverage plays a secondary role, or rather has no effect on the level of forced closure itself...

Reason: