Where is the "what's new" for version 1795?

Hi guys,

last explanation for an update I can find in he forum is for 1755.

In the meantime my MT5 updated to 1795 and suddenly my experts don't work as expected anymore. They don't crash or whatever, but the simulation results are way different than before.

So please, I urgently need to know what changed. With the introduction of hedge accounts, I had to rewrite my whole code. Hope this time it's minor tweaks...

Thanks in advance,

Clock

So, if you have any issue with this version - write to the service desk (to the developers) with the title such as "issue with beta version of MT5 build 1795" or similar title.
The service is located inside your profile, for example - 

Clock:

Hi guys,

last explanation for an update I can find in he forum is for 1755.

In the meantime my MT5 updated to 1795 and suddenly my experts don't work as expected anymore. They don't crash or whatever, but the simulation results are way different than before.

So please, I urgently need to know what changed. With the introduction of hedge accounts, I had to rewrite my whole code. Hope this time it's minor tweaks...

Thanks in advance,

Clock

Clock, luckily I had no problems with the new version.

Tested my EAs between different PCs and versions and the results are the same.

Recompiled the EA with the new version and still ok.

MCP

Thanks guys, so only small change to templates? That really shouldn't affect my code, so I'll look for the issue somewhere else.

Thanks again, however it would still ALWAYS be good to know, what a new version does...

Sergey Golubev:

it was small anouncement in rus part of the forum:

Any ideas where to download the installer package? I can't start my installation, so I cannot update automatically... i have to overwrite my existing installation. 

My desktop today updated to Windows 1803...

Thanks!

So, back to the start...

I just made a test on my notebook, where I still had 1755. I ran a few tests of my EA, then I upgraded to 1795, ran the same tests again, and got totally different results.

The same as on my main computer after the upgrade, so at least that's consistent, but something important must have changed.

On the postive side: it seems to work way faster now, maybe a factor of 4 or 5 times. Anyone else noticed that?

Clock:

So, back to the start...

I just made a test on my notebook, where I still had 1755. I ran a few tests of my EA, then I upgraded to 1795, ran the same tests again, and got totally different results.

The same as on my main computer after the upgrade, so at least that's consistent, but something important must have changed.

On the postive side: it seems to work way faster now, maybe a factor of 4 or 5 times. Anyone else noticed that?

Could you provide some screenshots ? 

Icham Aidibe:

Could you provide some screenshots ? 

what of?

Great!

The service desk's reply was to "wait till the changes are posted on the forum"...

Version 1775 is already some weeks old, now there's already 1795.

The "list of all changes" thread died last june.

Not sure, if we will ever learn what changed :(

I think this is the new list of changes. You should wait for the version updates here

Maybe Alain can attach this link to the forum

Reason: