Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 9

Good afternoon.

I have decided to subscribe to a signal. When subscribing, there is a line with a 21% VAT charge,

although when I renew another existing subscription, there is no additional charge of VAT. What is the problem?

Thank you.

Hello, why can't I run the demo version of my product in the MT5 terminal, it says it's not found in the database, I updated the explorer but it's useless!
Files:
if5voo.png  166 kb

Maksim Mihajlov:
Hello, why can't I run the demo version of my product in the MT5 terminal, it says it's not found in the database, I updated the explorer but it's useless!

Are you logged in to the Community tab?
Check the logs/logs to see if an error is popping up there.

Sergey Golubev:

Are you logged in to the Community tab?
Check logs/logs to see if an error is popping up there.

Yes I have logged into the Community, of course there are errors, I've got a screenshot of it now, see attached...

Files:
1.png  5 kb

Maksim Mihajlov:

Yes logged into the Community, errors of course, I've got a screenshot now, see attached...

Please restart the terminal and then provide ALL entries from the log tab after the restart.

Maksim Mihajlov:

Yes, I logged in to the Community, of course there are errors, but I've got a screenshot now, see attached...

It says it cannot download the database, not specifically your demo.
Otherwise all the demos wouldn't be downloadable.

The solution is simple, try deleting the marketplace database. In the shared community folder. Sometimes it gets blocked by antivirus or the system.

It worked on its own, thank you all for your participation!

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 beginners".

Hello, can you tell me if there is a way to get back the money I paid to your site to buy a robot and they didn't send me the one I bought?

But, excuse me, I'm not interested in another one. I paid a lot of money for a program that I could test and see how it worked and it turned out to be a fake. It's a natural scam. But the crux of the matter is that I paid money for the site and the software is being sent to me by someone who I think is just a fraud.

Thank you!

sly.krsk:

Hello, can you tell me if there is a way to get back the money I paid to your site to buy a robot and they didn't send me the one I bought?

But, excuse me, I'm not interested in another one. I paid a lot of money for a program that I could test and see how it worked and it turned out to be a fake. It's a natural scam. But the crux of the matter is that I paid money for the site and the software is being sent to me by someone who I think is just a fraud.

Thank you!

There are no refunds in the Market, but there is a (very streamlined) clause in the rules -
Dispute Resolution
Try it (maybe there's more in the rules - read it yourself here).
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Раздел "Маркет" на сайте mql5.com предназначен для безопасной покупки и продажи программ на языке MQL5/MQL4, называемых в дальнейшем Продуктами. Сервис "Маркет" доступен только зарегистрированному пользователю сайта mql5.com, принявшему условия Соглашения об использовании сервиса "Маркет"  и достигшего 18 летнего возраста. Продавать Продукты...
Reason: