Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 8

Vladimir Karputov:

MetaQuotes is not a broker; it does not provide real trading accounts. Furthermore, it cannot give out loans of any kind.

You and your bank have to work it out first: where you sent the money, who you sent it to, what papers you signed.

The transfer to the kiwi bank I have a copy of. Then maybe I misspoke not the broker but the analyst we worked with on my platform he and cridit he also said that the company approves as I lacked to start trading on the exchange, and I have everything written on the platform account, credit, margin, etc.

t in trading on the platform, that's how he screwed me!

Maxim Zemlin:
t in trading on the platform, so he screwed me over!

Resolve your issues through the police. This is the MQL5 forum.

Maxim Zemlin:
T in trading on the platform, so he screwed me over!

Here's an experience -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Brokerage problem

Helen Anna Branu, 2020.07.08 09:35

I had a similar problem with a broker a few years ago, I found a good lawyer and got my money back.

I suggest you do the same if it's an amount worth the trouble, otherwise it's up to your discretion.

Maxim Zemlin:
I was in trading on the platform, so he cheated me!
Contact the police at your place of residence. Claim to the person who scammed you. MetaQuotes had nothing to do with this scam. Her name was used to defraud you.

spindell:

Where to download MT4.

Give me the link please.

Play store or google play

Service Desk is not responding for a few days. financial transactions are limited. withdrawal of funds for which the advisor was planned to buy is not available. please seek help from the administration.

evg_mql4:
i have not been able to withdraw earned money from mql5 community (withdrawal is possible ONLY for the funds earned from mql5 community).

ServiceDesk will definitely respond. If the reason for blocking is "Additional verification of the account", it will take longer.

As for the withdrawal of funds: you do not have seller status, so you have no funds earned at mql5.community. If there is no earned money - then there is nothing to withdraw in principle (only funds earned at mql5.community can be withdrawn).

Trading status: The signal will be archived due to a prolonged lack of trading activity

Answer: The algorithm is working fully, but because of the weak volatility in the summer, there are not many trades on the strategy yet

Reason: