Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 37

sdospereira2013 #:
I'm having a problem downloading MT5, when it's downloading a tab appears with the proxy server and I can't get past that part. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
It is the forum in English language so write in English here please.

As to proxy server - theoretically speaking - it may be for many reason, and it depends on your Windows/Mac version and so on.
You can try to find the reason and possible fixing by yourself using search (search results links) or look at this summary post in case you are using MacOs.
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - What happens when a margin call takes place and how to avoid it
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - What happens when a margin call takes place and how to avoid it
  • www.mql5.com
In risk of oversimplifying the causes, here are the top causes for margin calls which you should avoid like the plague (presented in no specific order): holding on to a losing trade too long which depletes usable margin overleveraging your account combined with the 1st reason an underfunded account which will force you to over trade with too little usable margin

I can log into LQL5 from my browser, but I cannot log into LQL5 from MetaTrader 4.
Also, I cannot get a free demo or purchase.

Please let me know the cause.

spx89ne99 #:
I can log into LQL5 from my browser, but I cannot log into LQL5 from MetaTrader 4.
Also, I cannot get a free demo or purchase.

Please let me know the cause.
You should fill Community tab of your Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is spx89ne99 (do not use email for login), and your password is the forum password (not google/facebook related password).
Besides, MT4 should be updated to at least 1400 or 1401 build.
Reason: