Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 2

You said it right - trust in the marketplace is the first most important thing.

No one forbids making a separate version with some limitations but with enough authority to check the product before you buy it.

Igor Makanu:

useful information, read the rules and discussions Market, for some reason I did not see such a thing, is this verified information?

SZS: but in my opinion this method will not help.... to attract users will have to give a working TF and symbol, that's what users will pick up such free EA and will cut cabbage for free! ;)

I have been advised so by Market moderators while this channel was open, I have made demos by such a principle. But since then the automatic check that runs on multiple instruments / timeframes (and their set can change, as far as I know), so the way with restriction on the symbol / timeframe has become more problematic.

PS. As a rule of thumb, it's not the product that costs money, it's the support. A worthwhile product will be bought for the sake of support.

However, I have also encountered an interesting situation. A customer buys a product, leaves a bad review, then a second customer buys it and an hour later puts in a bad review too. I try to get in touch with them in the Market to help them set it up, but they don't respond. I leave an email, they don't write... It turns out very interesting and strange at the same time. If a person buys a product but fails to configure it, they should be interested in getting help from the developer. It makes sense.

Stanislav Korotky:

I was advised this way by the marketplace moderators while this channel was still open, I used this principle to make demos. But since then the automatic check is on, which runs on several instruments/timeframes (and their set can change, as far as I know), so the symbol/timeframe restriction method has become more problematic.

PS. As a rule of thumb, it's not the product that costs money, it's the support. A worthwhile product will be bought for the sake of support.

OK, that's good info, thanks!

I also opened a topic on demo products. I suggested linking them to a computer ID in the Market (so that they would not be downloaded a second time on the same hardware) and limiting the test to a week.

In the same thread, an even better idea was worked out: MKL makes a separate demo server, on which the potential buyer can check the product once a week without the possibility ofcopying transactions, etc. In this case, do not limit some product features (multicurrency, lot, etc.), as it is done in the "free" version - they can be the sultanas. A very workable version of the demo tests.

Социальный трейдинг в торговых платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
Социальный трейдинг в торговых платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Что такое социальный трейдинг? Это совместная и взаимовыгодная работа трейдеров и инвесторов: успешные трейдеры выставляют свою торговлю на мониторинг, а потенциальные инвесторы таким образом могут следить за их успехами и копировать сделки того трейдера, который им понравился. Следите за тем, кто и как торгует в реальном времени, подключайтесь...

Andrey Kozak:

How so? It's going to be time-limited. It will have worked through a test period and then stop. And then you have to buy it anyway.

Maybe we should make the price of the EA lower so that people buy it?

Den dobri...how can i withdraw my money from the Mt5 Show.... i did not start trading i just filled a lot and bet 20dollars there and then changed my mind...i do not want to trade...how will i withdraw my money
Reason: