Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 4

irenkar:
Hello, could you tell me why I closed the deal with a profit of 7.25, but the profit was minus 2.25?

Did the commission not count?

Hello
I faced this problem, when copying trades, the signal provider opens orders, but my terminal does not open anything, I waited for 10 minutes nothing happened, eventually I reloaded the terminal and trades were opened immediately, but at a different price of course. How to deal with this problem may have?

Aleksandr Lazarenko:
Hello
I faced this problem, when copying trades, the signal provider opens orders, but my terminal does not open anything, I waited for 10 minutes nothing happened, eventually I reloaded the terminal and trades were opened immediately, but at a different price of course. How do I deal with this problem?

What says and shows the log of the terminal? Especially at the moment before the restart.

Vladimir Karputov:

What does the terminal log say and show? Especially at the moment before the reboot.

I haven't looked at the log to be honest. I reinstalled the terminal, so I will wait for the first openings today and if history repeats I will report with screenshots

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

I haven't looked at the log to be honest. I reinstalled the terminal, so I will wait for the first openings today and if history repeats, I will report back with screenshots

I don't need pictures. I need the log file from the Log tab.

Vladimir Karputov:
I do not need pictures. I need the log file from the Journal tab.

Greetings, everything repeated again, the deal opened only after restarting the terminal, and all the following are already open normally.

I am attaching the log file before rebooting.

I attached the wrong file, sorry about that.
Files:
20200217.log  2 kb

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

Greetings, everything repeated again, the deal opened only after restarting the terminal, and all the following are already open normally.

I am attaching the log file before rebooting.

The 16th of February 2020 is Sunday. It is a day off. What about the 17th in the log file?

Vladimir Karputov:

The 16th of February 2020 is a Sunday. A day off. What's the 17th in the magazine?

I changed it in the source.

Aleksandr Lazarenko:

changed in the source.

Why does the log consist of a scrap? Where is the log for the 17th and indicate where in the log the date when the signal was not copied.

Vladimir Karputov:

Why does the log consist of a scrap? Where is the log for the 17th and indicate where in the log the date when the signal was not copied.

This is the entire file for the 17th, and on the signal line with number 1 and the other lines with the number 0

I may be copying something wrong, I just googled the file to look for it, tell me if i have another way?

Files:
20200217.log  2 kb
Reason: