Teach me how to make money. - page 18

prikolnyjkent:
1) To be precise, by "Transaction Outcome Statistics" I mean exactly the Outcome Statistics (not price, not balance, not anything else). I feel safer that way.
And for "arguing"... - so let's take something specific... and proceed...

Calmer is subjective. :) But realistically - how is the price on the chart different from some TC? :)

I will show one more chart (there are many of them):

It is visually clear that the flip is practically a deal on a deal. But the result gives not profit, as would be expected, but a loss!

Bring your version of the flip, pls!

Direct

reverse

DJDJ22, you clearly have two counter agreed TCs. Or one TC with counter poses. I suggest that you don't consider these options just yet.

And what is a flip of the terms?

On a buy-sell condition. This is understandable.

When we reach N% loss, start reducing losing trades change to: when we reach N% profit, increase the number of trades? Trelling profitable positions to what do we change it to? etc.

mt4trade:
DJDJ22, you clearly have two counter agreed TCs. Or one TC with counter poses. I suggest that you don't consider that at this point.
Then what are we considering? There is one TS here. But the entry conditions have been changed. We buy and sell. But all the other conditions are preserved. So we try to make profit. It seems to me the control points do not check anything. Or else inverse trades will not repeat?

DJDJ22:

And what is a flip of the terms?

On a buy-sell condition. This is understandable.

When we reach N% loss, start reducing losing trades change to: when we reach N% profit, increase number of trades? Trelling profitable positions to what do we change it to? etc.

If we were falling at 9.81 m/c2, now we are taking off. That's all there is to it...

mt4trade:

Visually, it is clear that the flip is practically a trade in a trade. But the result is not a profit, as would be expected, but a loss!

That's the way it should be. Even Grandpa Krylov said:

And you friends, no matter how you sit down, it's the Colorado beetle that eats the spread.

mt4trade:

Calmer is subjective. :) But realistically - how is the price on the chart different from some TC? :)

I will show one more chart (there are a lot of them):

It is visually clear that the flip is practically a deal on a deal. But the result gives not profit, as would be expected, but a loss!

The price on the chart MAY differ from the Outcome Statistics in any way: the slope, the width of the channel, the degree of stability of some parameter.
The biggest advantage of Outcome Statistics over price is the FABILITY to CONTROL the characteristics (you can't control it with price).

And why do you need my version of the flip...? Let's better see how you can manipulate the variant you don't like...
Choose your data, post it here and "let's go"...

prikolnyjkent: The price on the chart MAY differ from the statistics of the outcomes in any way: the slope, the width of the channel, the degree of stability of any parameter. The main advantage of Outcome Statistics over price is the ability to control properties (you can't control price).
I agree, we can't control the price. But its statistics is available to us, as well as TS statistics. And TS are built on price statistics, nothing else. :) So in essence we are talking about adaptability of TC to price statistics. :)
And why do you need my version of the flip...? Let's better see how you can manipulate the version you don't like...
Pick your data, post it here and - "here we go"...

Sorry, but I don't see the point yet. "Boosting" both of these falling curves using outcome statistics is of course possible. This is clear and I have given examples: 1 and 2.

But what is the point in"In the second case, trade against your TS signals - and also enjoy life" if the resulting statistics are also unprofitable with a very high degree of probability?

That is, just trading against - there is no guarantee that you'll make a profit. You have to manage your lot as well. But then the point of "flipping"?

I would still like to see your version of the flip.

paukas: That's the way it should be. Grandpa Krylov said:
And you friends, no matter how you sit down, the Colorado beetle will eat the spread.
:) Is there a cure for the poison?
Reason: