Teach me how to make money. - page 17

tara:
Sorry for taking it out of context.

Exactly... just about the context...

My words:
"I am not suggesting any particular method of dealing with Transaction Statistics data. I assert that it is RATIOUS NOT to pay attention to this data (!), for in this case it becomes almost impossible to lose on Forex, even to those who never managed to find a profitable TS."

and the answer of the respected rrrr:

This is what everyone already knows, and no one in this thread has ever denied the benefits of THIS...

This is where his "complaints" to me should have ended, for in essence, I am saying the following:

"Dear colleagues, who are looking for, ... and cannot find the Grail among Trading Systems, have a look at the RESERVES THAT WORK WITH CASH STATISTICS OF ACTIVITIES IS HOW IT WORKED. Working with Statistics will allow you at least NOT to LOSE money.

That's it... And do not try to fight with these words. This information can still successfully defend itself

Tema97:

Hi all) I would like to ask - who earns steadily on forex??? how many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it?

How do you do it?

http://pammtoday.com/ it says here about trading on binary options, it's much more profitable and easier.

GlebKa:
http://pammtoday.com/ it says here about binary options trading, it's much more profitable and easier.
You don't seem to understand what forum you're on, since you're making statements like that. Be careful with such statements, or you will be shut up here in no time at all....... it's more profitable and easier!!!! You're the one who read it in the ads????

More profitable means more risky and means more complicated.... But certainly not easier.....

prikolnyjkent:

Exactly... just about the context...

and the response of the esteemed rrrr:

Here is where his "complaints" to me should have ended, for in fact, I say the following:

"Colleagues, who are searching for, ... and cannot find the Grail among Trading Systems, have a look at the RESERVES THAT WORK WITH CASH STATISTICS OF ACTIVITIES IS GIVEN TO YOU. Working with Statistics will allow you at least NOT to LOSE money.

That's it... And do not try to fight with these words. This information can still successfully protect itself

By explaining exactly how, by working with statistics, you can avoid losing money.

tara:
Very obliging, explaining exactly how, by working with statistics on the outcome of trades, you can avoid losing money.

For God's sake...

First, I will give you a link to my first post in this thread:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/158349

Then, if you have any questions or objections - I will be happy to chat "live"

Colleagues, I want to support Eugene - try to use statistics instead of arguing.

At the same time, on 2 occasions:

Prikolnyjkent :"In the second case (downward curve;) , you trade AGAINST your TS signals - and you also enjoy life.

It is NOT all that simple:

That is, losses on rollover due to spread are about 50% (in this case, and can be >100%)!

The strategy is of course very simple. But it would seem quite narrow spreads. :)

And questions for Eugene:

1. Why do not the chart prices immediately as a result of trading in some TS?

2. How to practically resemble a random price chart?

After all, some correlation must remain?

В то же время, при 2 случае:

:"In the second case (downward curve;) , you trade AGAINST your TS signals - and you also enjoy life".

It is NOT all that simple:

That is, the losses on a rollover due to the spread are around 50% (in this case, and could be >100%)!

The strategy is of course very simple. But it would seem quite narrow spreads. :)

And questions for Eugene:

1. Why do not the chart prices immediately as a result of trading in some TS?

2. How to practically resemble a random price chart?

After all, some correlation must remain?

1. I think that in order not to get into some hidden surprise, it would be better to consider the real chart as the net result of deals

2. Try multiplying each value in the Outcome Statistics data by a coin toss (heads=1, tails=-1, for example) and plot the resulting new data. As I understand it, the new data will already be evaluated as a random series (based on statements by people knowledgeable in mathematics on this forum)

And here's your example with a flip, I think you can seriously challenge

prikolnyjkent 1. In my opinion, in order not to get stuck in any hidden surprises, it is better to consider the real chart as a bargain chart
I do not understand your point at all. What should we consider a chart of final results - prices in a chart or TS balance chart or something else?
Try multiplying each value in the Outcome Statistics data by the result of a coin toss (heads=1, tails=-1, for example) and plot the resulting new data. As I understand it, the new data will already be evaluated as a random series (based on statements by people knowledgeable in mathematics on this forum)
I will try.
But your example with a flip, I think, can be seriously challenged
I would be glad to! But a lot of (simple) TS variants show precisely these results. And the more trades, the greater the impact of the spread.

mt4trade:
I don't understand your point at all. So, what should I take as a chart of Transaction totals - a chart of chart prices or a chart of TC balance or something else? But a lot of (simple) variants of TS give exactly those results. And the more trades, the bigger is the impact of the spread.

1) To be precise, when I say "Transaction Outcome Statistics" I mean exactly the Outcome Statistics (not the price, not the balance, not anything else). I feel safer that way.

And for "argue"... - so let's take something specific... and proceed ...

Reason: