Teach me how to make money. - page 14

mt4trade:

Hello, Eugene! Until now I had absolutely no time to study this question.
Today I found some. Also took the first variant, which came to my mind, and quickly made it in Excel.
I tried very hard NOT to "look ahead" by accident, i.e. to take into account only previous data.
But it is necessary to check the result in the Expert Advisor, in the tester.Here is what I got:

What is your timetable?

My graph is like this:

- the black line, this is the statistics of the outcomes, with a vertical scale of 20 quid per outcome. That is, if trading was done with a fixed lot and distances to stops were always the same, then this line would reflect the change in balance in the account.

- The red line is the balance line, which would be obtained in the most primitive Odds trading.

But charts are charts, but where's the story about the course of thought?
Where's the live communication? Where's the party? :)

The party can be organised on Skype if anyone is interested, let's form a group and have a live chat...

prikolnyjkent: I have a chart here: - black line, it is - statistics of outcomes, with a vertical scale of 20 quid per outcome.
- the red line is already the balance line, which would be obtained at the most primitive GAME OF OBJECTIVES.

Yes, very interesting! I've tried a similar implementation, below.

prikolnyjkent : But, charts are charts, but the story of the course of thought - where...? Where is the lively communication? Where's the party? :)

I have no time yet, but of course I will participate in the party as far as possible.

Thoughts are reflected in the charts. So we can see that they are close to yours.

So we'll wait until someone else comes up with ideas. :)

And by the way, in your graph I (not sure, but) suspect some "peeking into the future".

When I did "fair", I had a "shift" (a distortion from the original, including the balance)
of the second line to the right by at least one position. Imho, that's the way it should be.

But I made it specifically as you have. Although not exactly the same, of course. But I think the gist is clear.

mt4trade:
И кстати, в Вашем графике я (не уверен, но) подозреваю некоторое "подглядывание в будущее".

In principle, there is no "peeking into the future" in my approach. I gave up trying to "predict the future" years ago. If we again resort to the image of "...water level fluctuationson a scale marked on the "foot" of a drilling platform floating in the ocean..." ().(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/158349/page12#1032489), I fully belong to the second "group of engineers" working "...on "a mechanism in which the WATER LEVEL CHANGE itself does the necessary work of releasing "energy",... without any data processing to generate predictions, due solely to the design features of the mechanism". When you look at my graph file, you will clearly see that the FORMULA IN ALL MACHINES is the same... and uses absolutely no ANALYSIS of the situation: a simple "automaton", like a water inlet valve in a toilet cistern :)

prikolnyjkent: There is basically no "peeking into the future" in my approach. I gave up trying to "predict the future" years ago.

I gave it up a very, very long time ago too. So much so that I don't even remember if I ever did it. :)

But I'm not talking about prognosticating, I'm talking about not using data that should NOT be there at the moment to calculate.
This is what is commonly referred to as "sneaking around". That is, you can't just take position parameters from the original TS and change
them as if you expect that this position will work exactly this way. You can take to work only what has already happened,
i.e. only previous parameters.

... I fully belong to the second "group of engineers" working "...on "a mechanism in which a CHANGE in the LEVEL OF WATER HAS TO DO THE WORK necessary to release "energy",... without any processing of data to form predictions,... You will clearly see that the FORMULA is the same in all cells... and uses absolutely no ANALYSIS of the situation: a simple "automaton", like a water inlet valve in a toilet bowl :)

Well, some kind of analysis you're using, what's the outcome story for then? :)

I also applied the same rudimentary "automaton" in all cells in the table.

A file would of course be nice to see.

I'd like to see the file, too.

arethey really floating at the time of extraction or are they rigidly connected to the bottom (the hoses will tear off)?

prikolnyjkent:

My schedule is like this:

- the black line, this is the statistics of the outcomes, with a vertical scale of 20 quid per outcome. That is, if trading was done with a fixed lot and the distances to stops were always the same, then this line would reflect the change in balance in the account.

- The red line is the balance line, which would be obtained in the most primitive Odds trading.

But charts are charts, but where is the story about the course of thought?
Where is the lively communication? Where's the party? :)

I think the key phrase here is "which would be ....". Will it really work?

forte928:

The party can be organised on Skype if anyone is interested, let's form a group and have a live chat...

I, for one, am a pessimist. The word "oscillator" makes me feel that someone is trying to "trick" me. I do not like to engage in indiscriminate criticism. But no one has a trump card against real results. Anyway, good luck.

I feel I need to emphasize that the point of my whole connection to this thread from the beginning was not to suggest any particular trading system, but to suggest that I should NOT LEAVE A SOURCE OF DATA such as the STATISTICS OF TRADING EXPERIENCE (!).

It pains me to watch people searching for years for the SOURCE of a profitable TRADING SIGNAL, racking their brains for trends, flotsam, channels, resistance and support levels, readings of hundreds of indicators and advertising of miracle-advisors-greats.

Not everyone can figure out the intricacies of price movements. And when there is an Outcome Statistics chart in front of our eyes, then ideas on how to act faster and easier come to mind.

Take, at least, the example ofmt4trade: as soon as he laid out his initial chart, and immediately REAL thoughts with CONCRETE calculations.

yosuf:
Думаю, здесь ключевая фраза "которая бы получилась ...." . Получится-ли на самом деле?

By the way - about "Will it work?

In my opinion, work with STATISTICS differs from work with PRICE, because the "price" today is "so"... and tomorrow it can go "so".
And "statistics", obtained as a result of a trader's ACTION (not price behavior) - can be very, very SUSTAINABLE in its characteristics (the trader just needs to find the right way to influence statistics. Who among you can boast of being able to influence the PRICE ?).

So, you have to choose: chasing after the PRICE which is always ahead of you... or do YOUR STATISTICS YoursELF...

So we've decided: Shall we post our THINKING and DISCUSSION here...?
Reason: