Teach me how to make money. - page 11

prikolnyjkent:

And what is this epidemic of passing off your assumptions as the thoughts of your interlocutor....

All the time I've been "talking" in this thread, all I've said is that the INFORMATION in the SIGNAL TRADING EXPERIENCE STATISTICS Makes life a lot easier, without having to worry about finding a "special" TRADING SIGN,... and without having to fill your brain with theories and strategies...

"LOOK AT THE EXCHANGE STATISTICS - AND YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF INTEREST" - that's what I, not unreasonably, believe.

These are not my assumptions - they are your assumptions: - your post on page 1.

====================================================================================

"It is IMPOSSIBLE to lose on Forex.

Take ANY trading signal source. Get it as an OUTPUT STATISTIC.
Its graph will have ONE OF THREE possible views:
1) ascending curve;
2) a descending curve;
3) or a curve that hangs around zero.

In the first case, you trade against the signals - and enjoy life

. In the second case, you trade against the signals of your TS - and also enjoy life.

And in the third case - even easy: trade whether you want to get away from zero, or whether you want to go back to zero (as you prefer)"

===================================================================================

What are you so happy about? - that in the second case, when trading against TS signals, you will also lose?

khorosh:

Are you happy that in the second case, trading against the TS signals will also result in a loss?

Can you show us how trading against a trading signal is technically different from trading against the signal, if the direction of the signal is an absolutely REMARKABLE thing (!).

If we suddenly see that the signal LIES WAY more often than it "tells the truth", we automatically, ... subconsciously, ... start to perceive the "buy" signal, as a call to SELL...
And vice versa...

And what do we get?
That BOTH times (!) we will open positions in whichever direction the price moves in, statistically, most often in line with the actual price movement... whatever we call it: whether it's "ON", "AGAINST", or "DIAGONAL"...

So, my statement may even be rephrased as "... trade by STATISTICS..." instead of "... trade by/against signals...".

prikolnyjkent:

Can you show me how trading against a trading signal is technically different from trading against a signal, if the direction of the signal is absolutely AMAZING (!).

If we suddenly see that a signal LIES WAY more often than it "tells the truth", we automatically, ... subconsciously, ... begin to perceive the "buy" signal as an urge to SELL...
And vice versa...

And what do we get?
That BOTH times (!) we will open positions in whichever direction the price moves in, statistically, most often in line with the actual price movement... whatever we call it: whether it's "ON", "AGAINST", or "DIAGONAL"...

So, my statement can even be rephrased "... trade by STATISTICS..." instead of "... trade by/against signals...".

You can't, you have to. Only this change of wording will prevent your opponents from catching you in the act. Because the phrase "... trade according to STATISTICS..." can imply different things and can have many variations of execution.

khorosh:
You can't, you have to. Only such a change of wording will prevent your opponents from catching you in the act. Because the phrase "...trade by STATISTICS..." can imply different things and can have many variations of execution.

Actually, I don't think anyone needs to "catch me off guard" here.

PROFIT is what every newcomer here... on this forum is looking for.

Are you siding with these newbies...? Or do we try to make their journey as difficult as possible?

Actually, the creator of this thread is already being taught how to make money by two people. You're the third. Just taking a more global approach. The fate of educators on this forum has always been controversial. There are only six of us left here.

DJDJ22:

Actually, the creator of this thread is already being taught how to make money by two people. You're the third. Just taking a more global approach. The fate of educators on this forum has always been controversial. There are only six of us left here.

I don't think I'll be here long either :)

I'll have a good time... and then I'll be back on the Internet looking for something entertaining...

prikolnyjkent:

I'm not likely to be here long either :)

I'm going to have a little fun... and then I'll be back on the Internet looking for something entertaining...

Good night.

DJDJ22:
Good night.
Thank you. Good night to you... ;)

prikolnyjkent:

And the basis of my whole conversation here on this thread is to USE the statistics that the TS generates.

So can we get to the specifics? For convenience, let's say there is a system with TP=SL. Out of 100 signals, 65 are losses, 35 are profits. I agree, if reversed, there would have been a profit, in the past. I don't understand something at this point in time, what to do?

"But, I personally feel fairly confident already at the ratio of the length of the channel formed by the statistics chart to its width, greater than, say, 9"

Please elaborate on the channel and the graph of the stats

DiesIrae:

So can we get to the specifics? For convenience, let's say there is a system with TP=SL. Out of 100 signals, 65 are losses, 35 are profits. I agree, if reversed, there would be a profit, in the past. I don't understand something at this point in time, what to do?

"But, I personally feel quite confident already when the ratio of the channel length formed by the statistics chart to its width is greater than, approximately, 9"

Please elaborate on the channel and the statistic chart.

Trading system SIGNALS statistics (for me personally and specifically on this topic) is a data on:
- number of deals in a series under study;
- number of positive (negative) outcomes in this series;
- and the number of points in the outcome of each deal, if the distance to stops were not the same throughout the series.

Along a long enough chart, you can draw the lines of its three-point channel.
And if the length of the channel is 9...10 times its width, I start to feel interested in such a chart. (although everyone is free to choose the parameters to their liking)

Reason: