Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 468

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why did you sprinkle in a dough measure? We need to know how much to respect you for ))))

No, the amount is unimportant, the percentage is important))) Well, I have enough of the percentage for a month, I can safely continue to pretend to work at the factory))).

ZS. it turns out the banquet is not over, it is still a drop of evergreen, and threatens to drop even more

benzovoz:

No, the amount is not important, it's the percentage that counts))) I have enough of that percentage for a month, I can safely continue to pretend to work at the factory))).

ZS. the banquet is not over, the amount of evergreen drops and threatens to drop even more

ee, no way! the amount is even more important ) for the amount depends on walk to the factory and pretend to work, or just forget the factory and do not spend time on this is all, or buy the plant, and do something for yourself / options )

It is definitely not worth buying a factory, especially in our country)))

benzovoz:
Buying a plant is definitely not worth it, especially in our country)))

I think @transcendreamer is an expert on plants, we need to ask him what is better:

buy a plant and not go to it,

buy and walk,

not to buy but to walk

do not buy and not walk, and trade

add to these options - in our country, not in our country (i.e. to buy in our country, and in our country to walk and pretend to work, etc., etc.)

in short, it's like with synthetics, when you can gather a few trillions of options from seven dollar majors ))

Buy a factory and become a boss

Two bosses meet:
- Do you pay your wages? No.
- Neither do I. Do they still go to work?
- They do.
- So do mine. Maybe we should charge admission.
They're charging admission. A week goes by.
- So, do you guys still go to work?
- Yeah, but they're saving money, the bastards!!!
- ?!
- They come in on Monday and leave on Friday...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buy a distillery and become the boss

Two bosses meet:
- Do you pay your wages? No.
- Neither do I. Do they still go to work?
- They do.
- So do mine. Maybe we should charge admission.
They're charging admission. A week goes by.
- So, do you guys still go to work?
- Yeah, but they're saving money, the bastards!!!
- ?!
- They come in on Monday and leave on Friday...

A distillery?

In the past week - 4 days in total gave 1% and Friday traditionally gave another 1%, we must urgently do something, or else we will have the rest of life to go to the factory, because you can not live on 2% per week? Although some people seem to live))) Boris Johnson should open his mouth more often or something))))

benzovoz:
Over the past week - 4 days in total gave 1% and Friday gave another 1% by tradition, we must immediately do something, or else we will have the rest of life to go to the factory, in fact it is impossible to live on 2% per week? Although some people seem to live))) Boris Johnson should open his mouth more often or something))))

Well that's easy - you have to take more %-offs )) I took 36% off last year, and this one's only a miserable 27%. But with figures like that, you'll definitely never go to a factory again. C.M.C.

benzovoz:
In the past week - 4 days in total gave 1% and Friday traditionally gave another 1%, we should do something, or else we will have to go to the factory for the rest of my life, it is impossible to live on 2% a week, right? Although some people seem to live))) Boris Johnson should open his mouth more often or something))))

And now we're back to the absolute numbers again. 2% a week on $100 quid and 2% on $1000000 quid are two completely different 2%, though very similar.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well that's easy - you have to take more %-offs )) I took 36% off last year, and this one's only a miserable 27%. But with numbers like that, you'll definitely never go to a factory again. C.M.C.

Ha, for Wednesday Thursday took 250% , for Friday nullified the account ))))) on Monday again at the site)))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Ha, for Wednesday Thursday took 250% , for Friday zeroed out the account ))))) on Monday back to the construction)))

Consistency is a sign of skill, though ))

Reason: