The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 13

gip >>:

Я ответил ещё в своем первом посту, но ты продолжаешь прикидываться шлангом, поскольку тебе стыдно признаться в своей глупости.

Наш великий знаток тимбо не знает, что заявки на покупку и продажу валюты можно размещать не только по цене Bid и Ask :)))

Дафай-дафай дальше покажи себя :)))

Once again I am being attributed someone else's stupidity. I am used to it and am not surprised. And I'm not great at all, I'm just outstanding, that's all.

Did I say anything about Ask and Bid? Quote? A bid can be placed at any price, at what price it will be executed and whether it will be executed at all is another story.

Still no answer - 59 seconds to execute 20 mils on news via dealing desk is long?

timbo >>:

В очередной раз мне приписывают чью-то чужую глупость. Уже привык и не удивляюсь. Да и вовсе я не великий, выдающийся да и только.

Я где-то говорил про Аск и Бид? Цитату? Заявку можно размещать по любой цене, по какой цене она будет исполнена и будет ли исполнена вообще - это совсем другая история.

Ответа так и нет - 59 секунд на исполнение 20 лимонов на новостях через дилинг деск это долго?

It takes seconds or even less to execute 20m on an already placed order, judging by the ECN system advertisements I've read. You could place an order a hundred times in 22 minutes. Do you want to cover with internal volumes? Yes please, just put the difference in the order. Dilling-desk or no dealing-desk is an internal problem of brokerage companies. How you execute the order will be up to the brokerage company to decide, but it will not contradict their advertisement.

And stop playing dumb, it's annoying.

timbo >>:

В очередной раз мне приписывают чью-то чужую глупость. Уже привык и не удивляюсь. Да и вовсе я не великий, выдающийся да и только.

Я где-то говорил про Аск и Бид? Цитату? Заявку можно размещать по любой цене, по какой цене она будет исполнена и будет ли исполнена вообще - это совсем другая история.

Ответа так и нет - 59 секунд на исполнение 20 лимонов на новостях через дилинг деск это долго?

Dear timbo!

Are you absolutely sure that an order placed for execution (not a pending order, but a market order) has an expiry time?

You were advised to refresh your knowledge about the types of orders.

It's kind of clearly written there... :)

Sorento >>:

Любезный timbo!

Вы абсолютно уверены, что у ордера поставленного на выполнение (не отложенного, а рыночного уже) есть какое то время экспирации?

Вам же рекомендовали еще раз освежить свои знания о типах ордеров.

Там вроде чётко написано... :)

Who told you that it has become a market order? On MT via dealing desk there are no market orders at all, just a neutered version with extra requotes.

Don't talk about ECN. It's all there.

timbo >>:

Кто тебе сказал, что он стал рыночным? На МТ через дилинг деск вообще нет рыночных ордеров, а только кастрированная версия с довеском из реквот.

Про ECN тут не надо. Там всё есть.

Don't take the topic to the tisipiipiipi level. :)

Read the types of orders and the regulations.

;)

I would advise the trader to transfer the account to ECN and monitor them clearly with pictures how they will not let him earn as he wants and then transfer the discussion to the maximum number of serious resources and just keep this discussion there for a few months so that the maximum number of people will read it. (I think that's what I would do myself)

Sorento >>:

Не переводите тему на уровень тисипи-айпи. :)

Читайте типы ордеров и регламент.

;)

Are you talking to me or to yourself? Once again, in MT there is no such thing as a "market order" in the sense of an order placed for execution. A market order in MT is an order already executed. That is, a pending order first - then a market order in the sense of an executed order. There is no stage of a real market order with a position in the market.

By the way, market orders which are actually placed in the market to be executed may have an expiry date. It is not measured in minutes, of course, but by the end of the trading day.

timbo >>:

Это ты мне или себе? Ещё раз: в МТ не существует понятия "рыночного ордера" в смысле выставленого на исполнение. В МТ рыночный ордер - это уже исполненый ордер. Т.е. сперва отложка - потом, после исполнения, рыночный ордер, в смысле исполненый. Ступень реального рыночного ордера с нахождением в рынке отсутствует.

Кстати, у рыночных ордеров, реально выставленных в рынок на исполнение, может быть срок экспирации. Измеряется он, естественно, не в минутах, а до конца торгового дня.

And here is the answer. ;)

The deletion of the order was ineligible. As the price touched the stop level.

And it was possible to execute a buy order until the end of the day.

Including at a worse price.

Isn't it so?

But that did not happen.

Sorento >>:

А вот и ответ получен. ;)

Удаление ордера было не правомочным. Так как цена коснулась уровня стопа.

И до конца дня можно было исполнять приказ на покупку.

В том числе и по худшей цене.

Разве не так?

Но этого не произошло.

Not so. It would be so for a real market order, but there is no such thing on MT. There is a pending order and an executed order. The pending order remains a pending order until the execution is completed and must be cancelled if the expiry time has come. The time of execution is more than 59 seconds, during all this time the pending order remains a pending order, and not a market order as one might think, and is subject to all the rules of pending orders.

There are no market orders in MT. It is an ugly thing. By signing up with the DoC for MT the client has agreed to work under the terms of this ugliness. If the pending order had been executed after 31 minutes, the client could have demanded to cancel the transaction since it would have been a violation of the rules - opening the transaction after the expiration time and he would have been right. In this case, the brokerage company is absolutely right.

timbo >>:

В данном же случае прав абсолютно прав ДЦ.

"You're absolutely right that you didn't execute the pendulum? Child's garden :)))

You are categorically incapable of distinguishing the internal specifics of work from the rules of execution :))) Well, it's hard, but if you can not keep in mind such simple things, well, draw yourself on a piece of paper, maybe after the tenth time will come to mind :)))

Reason: