The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 12

mydone >>:
это воспринимать как угрозу? или как глупость?
And what did you see as threatening and stupid? Could you decipher it a little bit?

mydone >>:
я с вами вообще разговаривать не буду - считаю ниже своего достоинства

You see, you really don't deny the obvious. :))

timbo >>:
Остаётся только один вопрос: 59 секунд для 20 лимонов на новостях это нормально или слишком долго. Я уже пять раз его задавал, но никто так и не ответил. Почему-то...
If you do it in the kitchen, it's kind of unrealistic, but for an ECN it's pennies.

Andrei01 >>:
Если действовать кухонными методами - то вроде как нереально, а для ECN - это копейки.

О! First answer. Thank you, kind man. No need for ECN here, the client refused ECN, even though he was offered one. ECN is not mentioned in this thread at all, it's from another thread.

I just wonder if there is anyone who would say that 59 seconds for 20 mil. on the news through dealing desk is a long time? And if that's normal, what's this all about? The king is naked.

timbo >>:

О! Первый ответ. Спасибо тебе, добрый человек. Про ECN тут не надо, клиент отказался от ECN, хотя ему предлагали. ECN в этой ветке не упоминаем вообще, это из другой оперы.

Мне просто интересно, найдётся ли хоть один у кого язык повернётся сказать, что 59 секунд на 20 лимонов на новостях через дилинг деск это долго? А ведь если это нормально, то о чём вся ветка? Король-то Шариков-то голый.

You really don't seem to know about other types of order execution, what fun :)))

timbo писал(а) >>

And if that's normal, what's this whole thread about? The king is naked.

To complete the picture we need to make sure that the rules do not limit the size of lots, if so this is a shortcoming of the brokerage house.

So that no one doubts the habits of this company, I will provide a typical case study.

http://forum.alpari.ru/thread42951.html

A good friend of mine opened a position in a modest account. The takeprofit was triggered there. However, this closing on TakeProfit was cancelled because the dealer noticed non-market quote. Though, the price reached the take level later again and passed far beyond it, but the take profit was not used for the second time.

But then, later, the price moved downwards against the trader, so the entire deposit has been lost!

My friend's long and tiresome correspondence with the technical support had no effect. The technical support stubbornly "allegedly did not see" that the price had once again crossed the Take Profit level.

I had to take the case to their forum. The obvious diagrams were displayed. But even there brokerage company representative Rann pretended not to "notice" the secondary TP level crossing (see posts 7-8). And only after several pages of strong-resonant discussion my acquaintance finally managed to restore the takeprofit working out!

I won't say how much emotional effort was spent on it. And the demeanour of the dealers' staff, who pretended not to notice the obvious (take profit) is a good example of this dealer's behaviour.

gip >>:

Похоже ты действительно не знаешь про другие виды исполнения ордеров, вот потеха :)))
So, again, I'm sidetracking and you're giving clear answers to very simple questions. I've asked six times now, but none of the "cheating, thieving DC" detractors have answered. How nice, and how telling.

Andrei01 >>:

Для полноты картины нужно убедиться шо в регламенте нет ограничения на размер лотов, если это так это недоработка ДЦ.

Perhaps the brokerage company thought it could handle such lots, and it did. There were slowdowns in execution, the client said so, but the brokerage company managed somehow. It's just that the brakes were delayed until the expiration time. It's simple.

timbo >>:
Т.е. опять я увожу в сторону, а ты даешь чёткие ответы на совсем простые вопросы. Я уже шесть раз спросил, но никто из обличителей "жуликовато-вороватого ДЦ" так и не ответил. Как это мило, и как о многом говорит.

I replied back in my first post, but you keep pretending to be a hoser because you are ashamed to admit your stupidity.

Our great timbo connoisseur doesn't know that currency buy and sell orders can be placed at more than just Ask and Bid prices :)))

Dafai-dafai further show yourself :)))

Reason: