The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 18

OK! We'll take the queue as proven.

But the point is not the queue. The point is that the "Sell Stop" order placed in this questionable queue turned out to be deleted! That is, it was deleted instead of being executed. They were not entitled to do this!

Once the price has crossed the order level, it cannot be deleted.

Isn't it so? Isn't that the reason of your last post on CRWFM?

2734 rid 24.05.2010 20:34

did you go to the base?

There's no point in posting here. The thread will be taken down.

Also, Angela's provocation or PR... :)

I don't think there is any particular PR or anti-p PR.

One DT is not much different from any other. And as for the CRUFM, it's roughly the same situation.

At the beginning when there were only three "members" - Alpari, FK, TeleTrade (that's where I lost my first deposit) - then during the examination of claims sometimes objective decisions were made in favor of the client against other "non-members" of the SRCM.

However, a year or two ago all the other brokerage companies got tired of it and joined the club "in droves". "They squeak, but they squeak!"

And now, when there are more than a dozen different brokerage companies, the objectivity is gone! For any objective decision against the DC can become a precedent, and the kitchen does not need it. And they will always "push through" a decision against the complainant-customer by majority vote.

rid >>:

И теперь, когда там более десятка всяких разных ДЦ, то обьективности уже нет! Ибо любое обьективное решение против ДЦ может стать прецендентным, а кухням это не нужно. И они большинством голосов всегда "протащат" решение против заявителя-клиента.

I don't think so.

And one more thing - everyone involved in the RF process. :)

It's important.

;)

Все мы свидетели того, что в последнее время растет недоверие к рынку форекс. Большое количество «липовых» фирм, обещания быстрых и больших денег и последующие разорения частных клиентов подрывают репутацию всего рыночного сегмента в глазах наших соотечественников и вызывают недовольство властей. Положение усугубляет отсутствие государственного регулирования в этом вопросе. Что делать в такой ситуации и как ее изменить?

Andrey Vedikhin, CEO of Alpari (UK) Limited, discusses this topic. In his article "Russian forex: myths and reality", published today in RBK Daily, he describes his "view from outside", from London...

And we, the big Russian brokers, who have already faced regulation in different countries and who are ready to get behind the formation of a new legal framework, should start by creating SROs and writing standards for licensing and doing business.

The commissioner's office of the CFPB is not enough for them :) They want to "spearhead the formation of a new legal framework" :)))

Seems to me they'd be better off getting behind the formation of sensible enforcement regulations and documentation for it. There would be no involuntary cheats, there would not be these claims.

New information on an old problem!

A...ry claims that there is no time limit on the execution of the order at all!

Wait for it comrades ....

:о)))

FreeLance:

Wait for it comrades ....

Which is what I needed to prove... I mean to prove that you only read yourself and not those who reply to you and/or others in the same thread. This is not new information, it was stated in the very first post by an Alpari representative - back on the second page of the trid.

timbo:
Which is what I needed to prove... I mean to prove that you only read yourself and not those who reply to you and/or others in the same thread. This is not new information, it was stated in the very first post by an Alpari representative - back on page two of the trid.

Booga-ga-ga-ga!!!

Three years to wait?

How do you have to "love" your "job" to stoop to such an equivocation of concepts?

;)

FreeLance:

Wait comrades ....

:о)))

You mean

Exactly - exactly one month!

;)
Reason: