The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 9

timbo >>:
Абсолютно без оснований и доказательств назвать уважаемую компанию "жуликовато-вороватый ДЦ" - это гордо, патриотично, умно. Главное толпы таких же шавок поднимут одобрительный хай.

Man, it amazes me how quickly everyone learns to take the discussion off the table - About the unexecuted adjournment and the standing orders.

into personalities and anything else you want.

Ж-)

timbo >>:
Абсолютно без оснований и доказательств назвать уважаемую компанию "жуликовато-вороватый ДЦ" - это гордо, патриотично, умно. Главное толпы таких же шавок поднимут одобрительный хай.

I always look at the technical part. If the quotes are cheating, if the terminal hangs, if the quotes flow is interrupted at an important moment and you cannot even rearrange your stops within 20 minutes, then this company is not respectable for me personally, but just an ordinary brokerage company :))

Andrei01 >>:
Принять отложку и исполнить её - это две разные вещи. Не все отложки всегда исполняются.
Only the balloons don't know that. And not all the pending orders are executed at the specified price.

Andrei01 >>:
В данной ситуации какраз выходит шо явно протупили ибо все деньги вернулись клиенту, а им от этого остался фиг с маслом.
you must be a very gullible person (or maybe you just make money on posting) but if they were to execute that putaway (in my opinion) the person would get rich and they would get poorer.

timbo >>:
Потому что ДЦ не занимается гэмблингом и не делает ставок на рост/падение, а просто выполняет чужие заявки согласно регламента и получает за это свою копейку в виде спреда. "Жирная отложка" это риск - может плюс, а может минус. ДЦ не рискует ни в плюс, ни в минус.

How can they have a disadvantage if they execute it instantly through their ECN?

ECN is a win-win for the DCs whatever the outcome.

timbo >>:
Вот только шариковы об этом не знают. И не все отложки исполняются по указанной цене.
By the way, direct insults are criminally punishable under the laws of our homeland, albeit one that condones all kinds of deceit

Andrei01 >>:

Какой у них может быть минус если они её мгновенно исполнят через свою ECN?

ECN - это беспроигрышно для ДЦ при любом раскладе.

I think the ECN bikes are a new way to give confidence and attract more capital

mydone >>:

блин я удивляюсь всетаки как все быстро учатся сдергивать дискуссию с вопроса - О неисполненной отложке и регламенте.

на личности и все что угодно

Ж-)

The pending order has already been mentioned several times. The pending order was not executed because the expiry time has passed. All according to the rules. Do you have any arguments from the ball game crowd? Only the eternal moan: "All brokerage companies are crooks".

mydone >>:
между прочим за прямые оскарбления полагается уголовная ответственность по законам нашей пусть и попустительствующей всякого рода обману родины
Are you Nirobs? Didn't recognise you in make-up :)

mydone >>:
вы Андрей наверное очень доверчивый человек (а может просто зарабатываете на постинге) но если бы они исполнили эту отложку (по моему мнению) человек бы разбогател а они стали беднее.
So many indisputable postulates all in one post! Maybe you are an unconfessed genius? :))
Reason: