The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 17

mydone >>:

Ты детенеш уебаного дятла

:)))

mydone >>:
Кстати он только что все поудалял из своей лички :)

Oh, man, you're a pain in the ass :)))) I cried. Just delete your posts in this thread. Nobody needs them.

You can write whatever you like in private :)) But delete it here :)))

There's a 'delete' button :)))

And I'll delete my posts here. I'll delete this one too. I'll delete it with the delete button :)))

Ugh, the "delete" button, the blue one.

rid >>:

Потому что, цена уже прошла через отложку. И она должна быть исполнена.

Should doesn't mean you have to. :)

mydone >>:
Кстати а как здесь найти модераторов?
Monday is a hard day. :)

rid >>:

Никаких очередей для отложек здесь не предусмотрено!

Exaggerated, like all advertising.

It's unrealistic on the news. Everybody knows. :)

I'm on the main platform...

;)

LOL

Hey, how did it turn out at Crofter's?

?

There's a link on page 1. Go and have a look.

Apparently, there's still a debate going on...

And for definitions and rules, here is a quote from Regulation A.

5.24. An order shall be placed in the queue to be executed in the following cases:

a) a "Take Profit" Order on an Open Long Position shall be placed in the Queue to be executed if the Bid price in the Quote Flow is equal to or higher than the Order Level; :
b) a "Stop Loss" Order on an Open Long Position shall be placed in the Queue to be executed if the Bid price in the Quote Flow is equal to or lower than the Order Level;
c) a "Take Profit" Order on an Open Short Position shall be placed in the Queue to be executed if the Ask price in the Quote Flow is equal to or lower than the Order Level;
d) Stop Loss on an Open Short Position shall be queued for execution if the Ask price in the Quote Flow is equal to or higher than the Order Level;
e) Buy Limit Order is placed in the Queue to be executed if the Ask price in the Quote Flow is equal to or lower than the Order Level;
f) Sell Limit is queued for execution if the Bid price in the Quote Flow is equal to or higher than the Order Level;
g) a "Buy Stop" order shall be queued for execution if the Ask price in the Quote Flow is equal to or higher than the Order Level;

(h) A Sell Stop order is placed in the queue to be executed if the Bid price in the quotation stream becomes equal to or lower than the order level.

5.28. When the order level falls into a price gap at market opening, orders can be executed on the relevant Bid or Ask side of the first quote after the gap. Orders "Buy Stop", "Sell Stop" and "Stop Loss" can be executed worse than the level declared by the Client; "Buy Limit", "Sell Limit", "Take Profit" can be executed better than the level declared by the Client.
Reason: