The EA works in three modes: automatic, semi-automatic and manual (Operating mode parameter). In automatic mode the EA determines trend direction automatically ( Trend Period automatic operation mode and Trend coefficient parameters). Trades are entered according to data of the Inside Bar indicator. The EA's operation logic in semi-automatic mode corresponds to the logic of automatic mode except of one thing. A trader should set a trend direction in settings (Direction of trade semi-automatic operation mode parameter). In manual mode the EA places pending orders at a certain distance from the current price (Indent in points parameter) once a day and within the specified period of time (Hour Start and Minute Start parameters). Type and direction of these orders are adjusted by Direction (order type) parameter.
The EA was tested in the strategy tester from 2010 to 2015 and showed good results on EURUSD, D1. Parameters have not been optimized.
- Operating mode — mode of the EA operation (Manual, Semi_automatic, Automatic);
- Direction (order type) — types of orders (AllStop — Sell stop and Buy stop, AllLimit — Sell limit and Buy limit, BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit), this parameter is used for manual mode only;
- Indent in points — indent from the current price in points (manual mode only); the EA determines accuracy of 4 or 5 digits quoting;
- Hour Start and Minute Start — time of placing pending orders;
- Inside Bar Indent in point — indent form the inside bar where pending orders will be placed;
- Trend Period automatic operation mode and Trend coefficient — determines trend direction;
- Time life pending order — this parameter is set in hours. Pending orders are removed upon the expiry of these hours;
- Direction of trade semi-automatic operation mode — trend direction (semi-automatic mode only). Buy, Sell, BuyAndSell — both directions;
- Ratio of profit a loss — ratio of take profit and stop loss sizes. This parameter is used if Stop Loss or Take Profit is set to zero.
- Volume — volume of positions being opened;
- Stop Loss — stop loss in points. If it is set to zero, an opposite border of the inside bar is used as stop loss;
- Take Profit — take profit in points. If it is set to zero, take profit is calculated using a formula Stop Loss * Ratio of profit a loss;
- Protect profit; on\off — enables (On) or disables (Off) trailing stop;
- TrallStart — points in profit for trailing a position;
- TrallStop — trailing stop in points;
- TrallStep — trailing stop step.
If you still have any questions, please contact me to clarify all details.
The parameter "the minimum number of bars in the bar defining" - sets the minimum number of bars inside the defining bar.
The parameter "the maximum number of bars in the bar defining" - sets the maximum number of bars inside the defining bar.
The parameter "the minimum size of "defining the bar" in points" - sets the minimum size limit of the defining bar in points.
The parameter "the maximum size of "defining the bar" in points" - sets the maximum size limit of the defining bar in points.