Penguin High Low
The Penguin_High-Low Expert Advisor calculates the highs and lows of a currency pair volatility. It opens BUY trades if the price has gone below the calculated Low level, opens SELL trades if the price has gone above the High level. After a deal is opened, the blocks are activated to track the state of the deal. If necessary, it can open additional trades in trend direction or set a close stop loss if there are any signs of trend change. The EA automatically closes orders if the trend sharply changes or closes all trades of a currency pair in case of a total profit - "Target_Average". The EA uses several strategies, depending on the market state - scalping or short-term trading.
It can trade on different timeframes, from М5 to Н4. It is set up for working with a 5-digit broker.
- Auto_Invest = True - auto investment of lot.
- Deposit = 3000 - initial deposit for reinvestment calculation.
- Calculation_High = 37 - the number of bars for calculating the highest price value.
- Calculation_Low = 37 - the number of bars for calculating the lowest price value.
- Filter_Period_MFI = 12 - MFI indicator period for filtering signals.
- Lots = 0.1 - lot.
- Start_Tralling = 140 - total profit to enable trailing stop.
- TrailingStop = 140 - value for placing the trailing stop.
- Target_Average = 300 - total profit for averaging deals.
- Step_decrease_Average = 50 - Target_Average decrease step depending on the quality of trades.
- Volume_pricing = 4 - Quality of signal filtration.
- MagicNumber = 2305646- order ID number.
- Step_additions = 100 - step for a series of additional orders.
- No additional orders (martingale).
- Added an option for enabling trading on Friday and closing all deals on Friday.