ACE Oscillator Adx plus Double Keltner Bands
This is a very useful Oscillator based on ADX Crosses plus Double Keltner Channels Crosses too (evolution from my own indicators/oscillator ACE ADXCrosses and ACE ADXCrossOnChart).
- Colored histogram shows D+/D- crosses on trend (green up/salmon down or without trend (white) based on ADX main (over ADXon level -ie. 24-).
- Signals (arrows) shows high probability orders (long/short) based on D+/D- crosses.
- Color line (green/salmon) shows ADX main less ADXon level (ie: ADX main - 24) for trend purposes (trending in/out).
- Signals (horizontal gross lines) on level +20/-20 indicates the first derivation of KC band (k shift) is crossed; and signal (gross lines) on level +30/-30 indicates than the second derivation of KC band (n shift) is crossed too.
On main chart you also can see spread & time for next bar.
- ADX Period (14).
- Limit for ADX main trending signal (+24).
- Filter for min cross signal (x1000): (0.0 ... ).
- period MA (mode SMA / price Typical) (20).
- period ATR (10).
- k shift : First deviation band (lower and upper channel band) (2).
- n shift : Second deviation band (lower and upper channel band) (4).