This indicator shows bars from higher timeframes on the current chart window. Non-standard timeframes are supported. The product can be helpful in manual trading and is suitable for being used in EAs.
- TimeFrame - timeframe to show
- Displacement - 0 => shows the current bar formation, any other value => bars are displaced to the right. It is useful to check the previous levels' breakout.
When used in the EA, the following buffers are available:
- 0 (High) - High prices
- 1 (Low) - Low prices
- 2 (Open) - Open prices (its color corresponds with bearish bars)
- 3 (Close) - Close prices (its color corresponds with bullish bars)
- 4 (Open) - Additional buffer with Open Prices to show start and finish of HTF bars
If selected timeframe is lower than the chart's one, an alert is displayed in the terminal.