PGEA The TrendLine Killer
PGEA The Trendline Killer is a fully automated EA that uses support and resistance levels and time of day studies to open and close trades. This strategy does not use grid, martingale or other dangerous money management methods.
ALL TRADES HAVE A STOP-LOSS, PROFIT TARGET AND ONLY ONE TRADE IS OPEN AT A TIME.
- Timeframe: H1
- Minimum leverage of 1:30 (default settings)
- Currency pairS: AUDCAD, EURGBP, GBPJPY AND NZDUSD
- Minimum deposit 1000 USD
- This EA is designed for MOST brokers who have a server time of GMT+2 and DST US
- UseMoneyManagement - Automatic increase of the trading lot, if false it is not used
- Lots - Fixed lot
- Risk in Percent: 1 = 1% of capital will be risked per trade
- PT_PIPS – Take profit in pips
- SL_PIPS - Stop loss in pips
- Max spread in points
- Limit signals to time range - set to true to only trade between the from and to times
- Time range from
- Time range to
- Exit at end of range - exit trade at the the end of the range
- Exit at end of day - exit trade at the the end of the day
- Exit Time EOD
- Magic number
- Show profit panel
How to Install:
- Set bars in history to at least 500.
- Open an empty H1 chart for the relevant pair and refresh the timeframes for MN (monthly) to M1 (1-minute) or use this free product to refresh the chart https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47909
- Attach the EA to the H1 chart of AUDCAD, EURGBP, GBPJPY and NZDUSD.
- Make sure that there are no errors in Experts tab.
Keltner filter added;
The addition of more robust entry levels.