Expert adviser Thor Professional - Fully automatic secure and stable long-term investment Forex robot with news filter system. It's frequency of trades depending on market and signals generated - between 5-7 trades/month and 50-90 trades/year/symbol roughly estimated. Executed orders always have stop loss and take profit. Entry signals received from a special developed indicator - Thor Alpha 5.
Demo signal : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/654126
- No dangerous trading techniques used
- No set files and no adjustments needed
- 100% algorithmic
- News filter without the use of .dll
- Negative swap fee protection system
- Always order stop loss
- Single/multi chart trading (FIFO) - Single: Adviser open one order at a time/symbol and all other charts gets queued. Multi: Each chart opens a trade when signal given without queue.
- Money management - Dynamic position sizing,making sure that we always risk the same amount
- Digits self adjusted
- Automatic magic number symbol set - Each symbol gets a permanent id and stored in a pool base and will never change (unless it's set manually) even if you remove adviser from chart or restart terminal.
- Any account type and leverage - large spreads decrease performance - ECN recommended
- Any time frame between M1-H4
- Lowest possible deposit/symbol $50-100 based on leverage 1:500 ($5-10 for cent accounts) if 'Multi chart - non FIFO' trading selected - Always check this with current account leverage before trading. For best performance start with $5000-10000(not cent account)
- Suitable for big capital long term investors
News filter URL
Web Request needs an URL link to be working and download news files. Be sure to check ' Allow Web Request for listed URL's in tab Tools/Options/Expert advisors and copy-paste provided link into the field 'Add new url'.
Thor Professional adviser settings
- I refer to screenshots and to read more about these please go here https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731215
1: Dynamic position sizing added - Making sure that each trade always has the same risk. Let’s assume our risk per trade should be 1%. If we have a trading account that is $1,000, every trade will be just 1% of that $1,000, so we risk $10 per trade if the price hits our stop loss. By doing this implementation the advisers performance also increased significant which is a very good sign.