Expert adviser Thor Professional - Fully automatic robust long-term investment Forex robot with news filter system. It's frequency of trades depending on market and signals generated - between 5-7 trades/month and 50-90 trades/year/symbol roughly estimated. Open trades can be chosen to be closed with either regular take profit, stop loss and trailing stop (recommended) or using reversed signal order close. Entry signals received from a special developed indicator - Thor Alpha 5.
Demo signal : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/654126
- No dangerous trading techniques used
- No set files and no adjustments needed
- 100% algorithmic
- News filter without the use of .dll
- Negative swap fee protection system
- Always order stop loss
- Single or multi chart trading - Single: Let adviser only open one order at a time/symbol and all other charts gets queued. Multi: Each chart opens a trade when signal given without queue.
- Regular TP/SL or signal reverse order closing - When reversed signal close used, instead of take profit and stop loss only a 'Hard stop loss' is set to the open order in case of a loss of connection between terminal and broker occur.
- Money management
- Digits self adjusted
- Automatic magic number symbol set - Each symbol gets a permanent id and stored in a pool base and will never change (unless it's set manually) even if you remove adviser from chart or restart terminal.
- Any account type and leverage - large spreads decrease performance - ECN recommended
- Any time frame between M1-H4
- Lowest possible deposit/symbol $50-100 based on leverage 1:500 ($5-10 for cent accounts) if 'Multi chart' trading selected - Always check this with current account leverage before trading. For best performance start with $10000
- Suitable for big capital long term investors
News filter URL
Web Request needs an URL link to be working and download news files. Be sure to check ' Allow Web Request for listed URL's in tab Tools/Options/Expert advisors and copy-paste provided link into the field 'Add new url'.
Thor Professional adviser settings
- I refer to screenshots and to read more about these please go here https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731215