Stellarator EA is a special class of night scalper which trades on 3 very specific select pairs only from 01:01-01:55 broker time (based on IC Markets time, Summer GMT+3).
The core strategy logic is a proprietary formula that exploits a long-only bias in market price action on the hour after spread widening at night. Stop losses are always used for every trade (set at 25 pips / 250 points).
This system does not use hedging, martingale, grids, or other similar toxic methods of trading.
Pairs + Timeframes
The system is designed only for AUDSGD, CHFSGD, and EURSGD, on the M1 timeframe.
- Test with minimal risk first on an ECN account
- Use VPS for minimal network latency to the broker's server
- Use a leverage of 1:100 or more
- Low spread + low commission + low slippage is advisable
- Minimum balance best above $100
- MagicNumber - Must be an integer i.e. "888"
- TradeComment - To add to EA Comment i.e. "STELLARATOR"
- Leverage - The default account leverage i.e. input "500" if leverage is 1:500
- MaxSpread - Prevents entering at very high spread. Default = 6.0 pips
- ShowPanel - Set to true to show panel information on the chart. Set to false for faster backtesting
- DeleteObjects - Deletes objects on the main chart. Useful to improve performance during live trading
- MaxLots - Set the broker's maximum allowable lot size limit
- UseMM - Set to true to use Money Management based on risk size. Set to false to use fixed lots
- Risk - Risk size amount
- FixedLots - Set a fixed lot size amount if UseMM = false
- StopLoss - Set the strategy stop loss in points. Default = 250 points----------Entry Strategy----------
- Stringency - Adjusts the frequency of trades. Lower value = more trades but lower expectancy. Higher value = less trades but smoother equity curve. Default = 0.5----------Time Filter----------
- GMTHourOffset - Allows for manually shifting start and end hour to adjust for summer/winter time changes
- EA can be backtested using Open Prices
- No set files needed
- Parameters window is kept simplified for ease of use
- Upgraded risk position sizing to account for tick value
- Stop loss moved from 150 to 250 points
- Stringency moved from 1.0 now down to 0.5