This EA consists of 100 virtual strategies. Each strategy has its own parameters and follows the trend. Each strategy has a limit on the loss, which allows you to keep the balance of the total loss.
Virtual strategies, for the first time among my expert advisors, do not use averaging against the trend, but instead add positions on the trend. When the trend changes, the positions are reversed.
- Deposit from $ 1000 or equivalent.
- Pairs: USDJPY.
- Period M15.
- Leverage 1:500.
- ECN account.
- No configuration required.
- It has a built-in system for saving calculations and parameters to files.
- There is a system of error control with feedback.
- Select Strategy - choice of strategy;
- Risk-risk Parameter. The risk equal to 5000 on one pair will be considered normal. An increase Risk (for example 10000) is considered to be a decrease in riskiness, a decrease Risk (for example 2000) is considered to be an increase in riskiness. Some servers (a small number) may not have a standard margin calculation system, so the risk value may be different, you may need a correction of 100, or another value. Check in the tester;
- AutoFixBalance - Automatic setting FixedBalance. If the current balance is higher than FixedBalance, FixedBalance is equal to the current balance;
- FixedBalance - if it is 0, the EA works with the entire Deposit balance, if it is not 0, it will work with the specified value. This value can be less or more than the current balance;
- MaxTotalLots – this is a limit on the maximum number of average volume of all lots from all virtual strategies. Real maximum number of all lots = Deposit / Risk * VirtualMaxLots*k, where k is equal to the ratio of the second pair to the Deposit currency;
- VirtualStopBalance - the balance of each virtual strategy, when exceeded, all virtual positions are closed and transferred to GlobalVariable;
- VirtualMaxLots - maximum value of all lots of each virtual strategy. Virtual lots start at 0.01;
- Auto GMT - enable automatic calculation of GMT and server time difference;
- ManualGMTOffset - set your own terminal time difference minus GMT;
- SummerTime - is the season of time. Use only when testing. Need to EA translated GMTOffset for one hour;
- Slippage - slippage;
- SpreadLimit - set the spread limit in points;
- Commission - compensation of Commission from transactions;
- Magic Number - unique number;
- Comment - Orders comment
- FIFO - use FIFO;
- Partial Closure - partial closure;
- Limit Orders of Symbol – limit positions, 0 - no limit;
- Close And Remember Before the Weekend - close, and to memorize the positions before the weekend.
- Global Recovery 2019 - enable / disable global recovery;
- Global Variable Name - the name of the global variable;
- Global Recovery BalanceLimitPercent - virtual balance loss limit;
- Global Recovery Inc - increment to virtual balance;
版本 1.1 2019.04.17
Changed MagicNumber by default