Volume Heatmap Profile MT5
The Volume Heatmap Profile indicator details the weight of price-volume levels adjacent to the current level as a stacked bar on the chart window, and as a heatmap for the total time range on a separate indicator window. The Volume Heatmap Profile indicator is a technical analytical necessity for thorough price volume profiling. Stronger validation of key levels by analyzing price zone variations. Using Volume by Price data this indicator opens up detailed views of strength and range of important price levels.
- Indicates estimated support and resistance levels with high detail
- Volume profiles with specifiable dataset time and price range
- Identify price reversals and movements
- Stronger validation of key levels by price zone variations
- Key tool for setting up low risk strategies
- Use on-chart controls to adjust the amount and size of price zones
- Identifies activity or interest with tick volume
- Identifies value with real volume
- Clear patterns to follow long term trends
Data Price Zone, Size - size per price zone specified in points, adjustable with on-chart controls
- Data Time Range
- All Data
- Specified Start to End
- Specified Start to Specified End
- Start to Specified End
- Tick Volume
- Real Volume 
- Data Price - price designating price zone for volume distribution, default 'Close'
- Evaluation, Down - amount of zones to look-down, also offset value with parameter 'Evaluation, Up' adjustable with on-chart controls, default 8, max 32, min 6
- Evaluation, Up - amount of zones to look-up, also offset value with parameter 'Evaluation, Down' adjustable with on-chart controls, default 8, max 32, min 6
- Evaluation, Center
- Current Price
- Median Price of Current Price Zone
- Control Price Zones, Step Size - points, default 10
- Control Button Size
- Draw Stacked Bar - default true
Sufficient history data. On the price range especially, unavailable, i.e., empty, or newly filled price zones on upper or lower boundary limits provide inaccurate or no results.
Minimum amount of history records on start 5000, recommended 25000+.
Black color means no data, dark brown color means relatively low data.
|1. ^ For more information about (price-) volume data and native 'Real Volume' availability in terminal refer to "Tick Volume and Real Volume"|