Apogeum Hedging is a fully automated, multi-currency Hedging type system. The system is based on the principles of Price Action, which are a signal for opening trades.
Apogeum Hedging conducts multi-currency trading, opening a basket of deals along a trend for several currency pairs simultaneously (if there is a signal for each pair), and closing of deals occurs according to the total profit of the basket when the total average profit of transactions reaches the specified value. Usually a basket consists of 3 currency pairs.
IMPORTANT! Apogeum Hedging is designed to work on the H1 timeframe. The system can be installed on a chart of any currency pair - trading will be conducted only for those pairs that are specified in the settings!
Apogeum Hedging Real Trading: www.myfxbook.com/members/PeregrimEA/apogeum-hedging/3193509
Apogeum hedging v.1.0 Presets you can download here >>
More info about the trading strategy are here >>
Apogeum Hedging has a built-in protection system for the trading capital of a trader by closing deals when the total loss of the basket reaches the Max Drawdown level.
According to the results obtained when testing Apogeum Hedging, the maximum drawdown level since 2008, when using the standard lot of 0.01, is $1000, and the size of the equity drawdown is $1500.
For correct operation of the system, it is recommended to use a minimum account size of $3000. For large accounts it is recommended to use the lot step: 0.01 lot for $7500 - $10000.
Apogeum Hedging is a risky trading system with a large number of open trades with total losses, which are closed only when the profit in the basket is reached.
- Magic Number;
- Lot Size;
- Per Balace – Autolot calculation (0 to disable): If your account balance 10000, you setup Lot Size = 0.01 and Per Balance = 5000, system will open trades with the size 0.02
- Currency Pairs – Currency pairs at the basket;
- Symbol Prefix;
- Symbol Suffix;
- Trend Direction – Trend direction for Basket;
- Size of Trading Zone (pips);
- Max Number of trades in Zone;
- Take Profit Level to close Basket – Average profit of all trades at the basket to fix profit (pips);
- Max Profit – Max Size of Profit to close basket;
- Max Drawdown – Max of Drawdown to fix a loss;
- Max ATR Period;
- Number of Bars to count Max ATR;
- Max ATR volatility multiplier;
- StdDev Period – Period of Standard Deviation indicator;
- ATR Period;
- RSI Period;
- RSI Level;