Top Signals Strategy
The EA uses the top market signals algorithm. It opens trades by RSI indicator signals in a specified time interval. In the case of a repetition of the signal opens a unidirectional transaction. The number of transactions per day can be limited. Revolves trades on the opposite signal. Trailing stop loss order. Displays information on trade and its results.
Also you can set virtual stop loss and take profit. Break even function is available.
News filter is available. Watch video manual about news filtering: https://youtu.be/dvKg6H4Quog
Trading signal from demo account with high risk (demo) https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/516889
Real account's trading signal with high risk https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/516891 (just EURUSD)
Real account's trading signal with distribited risk https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/523522 (risk distributed on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDCAD, EURCHF)
Telegram channel for discation parameters and trading results https://t.me/joinchat/FZd4Ek1VIA1zddRqBI88Gg
Referrals program is working, rules are here www.foxres.netExpert Parameters
- Do not trade if spread > - do not trade if spread higher then defined;
- Take profit (virtual if nagative) - take profit size;
- Stop loss (virtual if nagative) - stop loss size;
- Trail Stop Loss every profit (in pips) - trail stop loss if profit higher then specified;
- ...trail step - trailin step;
- Set to break even if profit > pip(s) - set break even;
- Deals per day - maximum deals per day;
- Min Distance between same way deals (RSI timeframe bars) - distance between same direction deals;
- Add deals by signal at new bar - add same way deal by signal at the nex bar - yes/no;
- Close deal by oppsite signal - close deal by opposite signal - yes/no;
- Do not trade days (1 - mon, 2 - tue ...) - do not trade during these days;
- Trade direction - trading direction;
- Lot size - lot size evaluation method;
- Constant size - constant lot size;
- % from free margin - lot size according % of free margin;
- Period - RSI period;
- Level for sell - RSI level for buy;
- Level for buy - RSI level for sell;
- Timeframe - timeframe of RSI;
- Applied price - RSI applied price;
- Start hour (24h) - hour for start trading;
- ...plus minutes (0...59) - additional minutes;
- End hour (24h) - hour for stop trading, all deals will be closed;
- ...plus minutes (0...59) - additional minutes;
- Do not open new deals if left (minutes) - do not open new deals if left specified minutes to the End time, and ...;
- ...and place SL at break even + pip(s) (if 0 do not use) - place take profit or stop loss at break even + pip(s);
- Close deal after End hour - close deal at End hour - yes/no;
- Close all before news (minutes), if 0 just plot news lines - close all transactions and stop trading before the news release (minutes). If zero, the filter does not work, but only displays news lines;
- Don't trade after news (minutes) - do not trade after news, minutes;
- News server time offset (hours) - time shift between broker and news filter forexfactory.com;
- Work with High news (red) - read important news;
- Work with Medium news (blue) - read medium importance news;
- Work with Low news (green) - read low importance news;
- Additional currencies, like EUR,USD,GBP - read the news not only of the pair being traded but also of the currencies indicated in this list;
- Period (if 0 do not use filter) - ATR period, if 0, do not use filter;
- Shift - ATR shift;
- Maximum - maximum level;
- Minimum - minimum level;
- Timeframe - timeframe of ATR;
The file is a text file and can be read in Excel for building graphs.
The function is described in more detail in the video.
2. During the next trading session, the expert Advisor keep opennig trades by signals even if there were still opened trades from previous sessions. Thus, the allowable number of transactions was exceeded. Corrected.
2. Added ATR filter. If the ATR value is within the specified range, the EA is allowed to open trades. The filter can be disabled by setting Period=0.
2. Added transfer of stop loss to breakeven after reaching the specified profit.
3. If you are allowed to open several trades in the same direction by the signal, you can set a limit on the minimum distance between them by the number of bars of the RSI indicator timeframe.
4. The lot size can be set without adjusting the balance.
2. Bug fixed.
3. Do not delete trading results from the chart after backtesting with visualisation.
2. Stop loss and take profit could be set as virtual (brocker will not see it). In this case made them negative.
2. Shows the time boundaries of trade.
2. Added stop loss trail.
3. In the case of setting the deal volume with a constant lot value, the deal volume will be increased linearly if the RSI value is closer to the extreme values of 0 or 100. At these boundaries, the lot value is specified by the Size at RSI limits parameter.
4. Added display on the chart tool additional information on the settings and trading results. The arrows indicate the direction of transactions, the lines of their duration, and the digital value - the profit / loss.
1. Closing by the End hour - yes / no.
2. Opening an additional deal when the signal is repeated on the following bars - yes / no.
3. Closing a deal on the opposite signal - yes / no.