Trailing Stop Universal MT5 Demo
Trailing Stop Universal MT5 Demo provides the maximally flexible and convenient operation of trailing stop. The product includes a general list of settings, which allow configuring trailing based on various indicators, including ATR, Parabolic SAR, Envelopes, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku, Zig Zag, Moving Average, Fractals, Alligator. Each indicator is configured separately.
The tool also allows trailing positions based on reference prices of a selected candlestick: High, Low, Open, Close.
Classical trailing stop with a fixed distance is also possible. Trailing can start immediately or after a position makes the specified number of profit points. You can set the trailing step allowing to move the position to breakeven.
Due to the large number of parameters, the utility provides very flexible work with trailing while maximizing the profit on long trends, and protecting it from price reversal.
You can enable trailing using any indicator separately or several indicators at once, in this case trailing will be performed based on the indicator, which is closest to the market price.
The tool can move the stop loss on all instruments or on the selected one. The Magic parameter enables operation together with other Expert Advisors, allowing the utility to manage their stop levels.
Limitations of the demo version:
- No more than one open position on the account at the same time.
- The volume of an open position must not exceed the minimum possible.
Full version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20705
Demo-version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33788
Full version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33126
Demo-version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33787
Main input parameters
- Orders for trailing : EA's Orders, Manual Orders, All Orders;
- EA's Magic Number - must be >=1;
- Order Type Filling - order execution type;
- Take Profit increment / decrement step;
- Stop Loss Step increment / decrement step;
- Volume increment / decrement step;
- Symbol- CurrentSymbol, AllSymbols.
- INDICATOR SETTINGS
- Use Indicator Trailing - use of trailing based in indicator;
- Indicator Timeframe;
- Indicator Period;
- Indicator Buy Line - trailing for buy deals;
- Indicator Sell Line - trailing for sell deals;
- Indicator Deviation;
- Indicator Type - indicator calculation method;
- Indicator Applied Price - price used for calculation;
- Indicator Shift;
- BAR PRICES SETTINGS - settings of trailing stop of a bar prices;
- Bar Timeframe;
- Bar Number;
- The control price of a bar to trail buy deals;
- The control price of a bar to trail sell deals;
- FIXED DISTANCE SETTINGS - settings of fixed distance trailing;
- Pips To Start Trailing - number of profit points to activate trailing;
- Trailing Distance - trailing distance;
- Trailing Step - trailing step.
Build compilation: 2401
List of changes:
1. The "HIGHEST HIGH / LOWEST LOW (HH / LL) PAST FEW BARS" trailing method, which completely repeats the trailing method for the "Price Channel" indicator, has been renamed to "Price Channel trailing".
2. Improved redrawing the trading panel.
3. Improved interface input parameters.
4. Added breakeven function - "Breakeven". How it works: If the parameter "Use Breakeven" is "true", then the breakeven function is enabled. When you enable this function, the EA will first move StopLoss to breakeven, and only after that the selected trailing method will start working. If negative swaps and commissions have accumulated on an open order, the breakeven function will compensate them.
5. Improved calculation of the minimum distance between a pending order and the price of its triggering - "Stops level". If the calculated StopLoss level is too close to the trigger price, it will be placed at an allowed distance.
6. For some users, the trading panel obscures the chart. It was decided to make the panel minimized by default.
7. The "Pips to start trailing" parameter has been added to all trailing methods.
Dear users, please leave your feedback and impressions of updates, and also inform if you find errors in the utility. This will contribute to their quick elimination.
Build compilation: 2361
List of changes:
1. Trades opened using the trading panel are considered manual trades and have a "MagicNumber" of zero;
2. The buttons "Close Buy" / "Close Sell" on the trading panel now close all Buy - / Sell - positions on the trading symbol with any MagicNumber;
3. Improved calculation of the "Slippage" parameter;
4. Improved calculation of the parameter "Stops Level";
5. Trailing function redesigned;
6. Added a trailing method in the deposit currency - "Deposit Currency Trailing";
7. Added a new trailing method called "HIGHEST HIGH / LOWEST LOW (HH / LL) PAST FEW BARS TRAILING".
How it works: the settings indicate the time frame and the number of last bars, among which a bar will be found with the highest high and bar with the lowest low. Trailing buy-trades is carried out at the lowest low, trailing of sell-trades is carried out at the highest high for the specified number of last bars;
8. Fixed a bug with incorrect designation of the lines of the Ichimoku indicator;
9. Fixed a bug with incorrect designation of the lines of the Bollinger Bands indicator;
10. Fixed a bug with incorrect designation of the lines of the Envelopes indicator;
11. Fixed a bug with incorrect designation of the lines of the Fractals indicator;
12. Added "Ichimoku pips to start trailing" parameter to the trailing settings for the Ichimoku indicator;
13. The settings for the trailing methods are sorted alphabetically.
Dear users, please leave your feedback and impressions of updates,
and also inform if you find errors in the utility. This will contribute to their quick elimination.
⦁ Take Profit increment / decrement step;
⦁ Stop Loss Step increment / decrement step;
⦁ Volume increment / decrement step.
The strategy tester now has no limit on the number and volume of trades.
A new parameter appeared in the settings: "Count of pips between trailing price and control price of bar."
2. Orders opened from the trading panel are considered EA orders and have MagicNumber, according to the settings.
- Added trading panel.