SkipperGrid is designed for automated Forex trading. Carefully selected indicators provide fairly accurate market entry and the possibility of self-optimization for the current market.
- Adaptive Grid Algorithm
- Two-level system for closing deals (the first open order closes in its take profit and trailing stop, the order basket in its own way)
- It can restore the sagging orders of other advisers, it is enough to remove the unprofitable robot from the schedule and attach the SkipperGrid with the ID of the former expert and our robot will start to restore the order.
Multi-currency expert. It can be optimized for almost any pair, optimization and testing can be carried out at control points, which greatly simplifies and saves time when setting up an expert.
SkipperGrid works only with its orders. The work takes into account the spread, commission and swap. Unpretentious to the quality of communication.
- For trading use a five-digit account.
- Recommended couples
- Period of the schedule H1.
- Preferably trade on VPS.
- The minimum balance for trading on one pair is $ 200, safe work 1000 $.
- Settings can be downloaded here.: https://yadi.sk/d/3sVJW9ovC2wxow
- Magic - is a magic number for defining orders of an adviser.
- Max Spread - the maximum allowed spread for opening an order.
- Slippage - maximum slippage.
- MaxOrder - the maximum number of open orders.
- Stoploss Virtual - stop loss.
- Takeprofit Virtual - take profit.
- Parabolic SAR On - if true, the Parabolic Sar indicator is on, false is disabled.
- Parabolic SAR TF - working timeframe on which the indicator works.
- Parabolic SAR Step - a step for a parabolic SAR.
- Parabolic SAR Maximum - maximum for a parabolic SAR.
- RSI On - if true, the RSI indicator is working, false is disabled.
- RSI TF is the working timeframe on which the indicator works.
- RSI Fast Period - the value of the fast period RSI.
- RSI Slow Period - the value of the slow RSI period.
- MA On - if true, the Moving Average indicator is working, false is disabled.
- MA Revers - if enabled, if the price is lower than MA, we open a buy transaction, if disabled, we open it for sale.
- MA TF - working timeframe on which the indicator works.
- MA Period - the value of the period MA.
- MA Method is a moving average method.
- MA Price - price.
- Distance MA - min. allowable distance in pips from MA for opening order.
- Initial lot - the initial lot.
- Auto lot - automatic calculation of the initial lot of free funds on the account.
- Risk - the percentage of available funds to calculate the initial lot.
- Closing On The Opposite Signal - if true, closes on the opposite signal.
- Close Drawdown Percent - closing positions for drawdown in percent.
- One Direction - if enabled, as long as there are open trades in one direction, they will not open in the opposite direction.
- Use Trawl - enable trawl
- Start Tral 1 - the size of the first order trawl in pips.
- Step Tral 1 - pitch trawl of the first order.
- Start Tral 2 - the size of the order basket trawl.
- Step Tral 2 - basket trawl pitch.
- Overlay - allow overlapping of the first unprofitable order last.
- Overlay Number - the order number, after which the overlap is activated.
- Overlay Percent - profit as a percentage of the depot from overlapping orders.
- Min Distance - min. allowable distance in pips for opening the next order.
- Use Martin - turn on Martin.
- Multiplier - the number by which the initial lot is multiplied.
- Add - the number that is added to the initial lot.
- Use Work On Time - enable work on time.
- SkipperGrid Stop - gradual shutdown of the adviser, closing open transactions at a profit without opening new ones.
- Panel On - enable graphics and panel.
- Comment - comment
2.Added information on the screen closing price.