Setslav Metals S1 XauUsd XagUsd
Setslav_Metals_S1_XAUUSD-XAGUSD is an Expert Advisor for trading metals, developed specifically for working on real accounts, which does not require any strict conditions or a specific broker. It works under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.
The Setslav_Metals_S1_XAUUSD-XAGUSD operation is based on four strategies (rebound - rollback) for each instrument independent of each other. Each strategy is based on three indicators + mathematical calculations and technical analysis on a separate timeframe. All parameters can be optimized for any trading style. The EA may open multiple positions based on a single strategy. The number of opened orders can be selected in the parameters.
Additionally, Setslav_Metals_S1_XAUUSD-XAGUSD is able to trade in different trading styles, which allows for full diversification of risks. All buyers will be provided with a number of set files for trading in 4 different styles:
- Project-1.set: - conservative (short-term, intraday) style. The default settings are used. It uses individual stop loss for each order with a risk of about 2% of the deposit, while the profit is summed for each strategy. No more that 2 orders are used per strategy.
- Project-2.set: - mixed style, including both intraday and long-term trading. Uses a common stop loss and a common profit for all orders on one instrument. It uses a complex setting using Trailing Stop, opening of orders in the positive zone of the first one, step increment and timing between orders. The advantage of this style is that even the unprofitable positions of any strategy can be compensated by a series of profitable orders of another strategy.
- Project-3.set: - trend (medium-term) trading style. Uses the default settings, but with increased risk levels and take profit level for each strategy.
- Project-4.set: - trend (long-term) trading style. This style is designed to fix a large profit during a trend movement of the traded instrument. The take profit level here is increased 5 times, and the risk level is increased 3 times compared to the default settings. It uses a complex setting using Trailing Stop, opening of orders in the positive zone of the first one, step increment and timing between orders. The stop loss level is individual (separate) for each order.
In essence, you get 4, absolutely different experts trading in different styles with different risks. And this is not the limit! You can choose the settings that suit you, and create your own style (unlike the others). Setslav_Metals_S1_XAUUSD-XAGUSD makes it very easy.
Instruments used in trading:
- XAU/USD (Gold Spot)
- XAG/USD (Silver Spot)
Very important! Run the EA on one chart only (either XAUUSD or XAGUSD), trading will be performed on two pairs simultaneously, independently of each other.
The most important inputs
- Use_Panel = true - display the panel on the chart. If false – disabled
- DisableAllTrade_InfoOnly = false - disable all trading to allow viewing the trade results on the EA's panel on a home PC, if the EA is running on VPS
- use_FIFO_rules = false - enable/disable trading in compliance with FIFO
- Symbol_1 = XAUUSD - trading symbol. To disable the instrument enter NO
- Symbol_2 = XAGUSD - trading symbol. To disable the instrument enter NO
- Risk_value = 2.0 - risk level
- x_Lot = 1.0 - multiplies the lot size of opened positions
- x_Profit = 1.0 - multiplies the profit of already open positions
- AutoClosePositions = true - enable/disable the automatic position closure
- Perc_Loss_trade = 16.0 - works only if SL = 0 - loss as a percentage of the deposit to close all orders opened by the strategy
- Perc_Prof_trade = 0.5 - profit as a percentage of the deposit to close all orders opened by the strategy
A unique smart technique was used for optimizing the trading algorithm, which took into account many factors such as:
.....the behavior of the specific trade instrument
.....the maximum possible daily fluctuations
.....the size of possible spread expansion
.....the size of a possible gap
.....all phases of the market: flat, trend, fluctuations
The uniqueness of optimization also lies in the fact that the system gives positive results beyond the optimization period - before and after. For example, if optimization was performed in the period 2015-2016, then the EA should show positive dynamics in both 2013-2014 and 2017-2018 periods. Only then the trading algorithm and settings are considered to be optimal.
Also, new features:
1. Fixed an error in setting SL and TP for some brokers if StopLevel was calculated incorrectly.
2. Improved the information panel. Now it shows the lot size for opening positions on each instrument and the risk value.