The indicator displays the specified risk level on the chart, for long and short positions.
Useful when setting the Stop Loss level, the value of which is visible on the right price axis.
To calculate the level of risk, a Fixed / or Last used lot size is used.
- A fixed lot size / lot size of the last closed trade;
- Risk for the current account balance / for free margin;
- Level of risk (from 1% to 100%);
- The colors of lines and labels are adjustable;
Detailed description of the parameters:
- UseLastLot: if (true): use the lot size of the last closed trade;
- ConstLot: set the lot size; fixed lot will be used if (UseLastLot = false);
- RiskForBalance: if (true): calculation of risk for the current balance; if (false): calculation of risk for free margin;
- PercentageOfRisk: risk level (from 1 to 100 %);
- LineColor: the color of the level lines;
- LinesAsBackgroud: if (true): draw lines in the background;
- TectColor: the color of the labels;