Belkaglazer is a fully automated Expert Advisor allowing to build diverse trading strategies.
- The EA is based on 3 generalized models: PriceChannel, Pivot, PriceAction. The models have a clear logic. The EA has a modular structure;
- The models can be used in combination with the following strategies: breakout, momentum or mean-reversion;
- The EA is designed to give a scope for creativity and research.
- Supports Limit/Stop and Market orders. Works with Instant and Market execution;
- Does not use Martingale, grids, hedging and other risky Money Management techniques. Every trade is protected by stop loss;
- Backtests with 99% of modeling quality and real variable spread. The testing results match the live trading results;
- The EA is designed in a clear and logical way. All possible settings/strategies are customizable;
- The EA automatically adjusts for 4 and 5 digit quotes.
This is a long-term system that does not use dangerous elements of Money Management. Therefore, there will be drawdowns, bad days, weeks, months, and maybe even a bad year. An equity curve will not look like a straight line with a 45-degree angle.
For more information about the Belkaglazer EA see screenshots and the Settings page.
For now, the Belkaglazer EA allows you to use 8 diverse strategies:
- Daily_levels uses a price movement through an identified horizontal daily level of support or resistance. The strategy opens trades during high volatility period when the price breaks through support/resistance levels. Pairs: XAUUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY.
- Impulse_Intraday uses a significant price movement in one direction on high volume. The strategy waits for a strong price movement assuming that the market will continue to move in the same direction. The Impulse_Intraday strategy has a low winning percentage of 30% – 40%. You can experience over 5-15 consecutive losses in a row. Pairs: EURUSD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD.
- NewsPattern is a momentum-based seasonal strategy. It opens a trade during high-impact news events. Pairs: NZDUSD, AUDNZD, EURNZD, EURAUD, EURCAD.
- PreviousDayHL. The strategy is based on a simple concept: if the price breaks yesterday’s high or low, then the price movement will continue in the direction of the breakout. Pairs: USDJPY.
- MondayTrading. The strategy enters a trade on Monday morning in the opposite direction of a market movement on Friday. It uses the difference in volatility between Friday and Monday (‘Weekend effect’). Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF.
- RollBackPattern. The strategy enters the market in the direction of the overall trend when the price approaches a medium-term support/resistance level. Pairs: EURUSD.
- NY_CloseTrading is a classic mean reversion strategy. It places a pending limit order in the opposite direction of a short-term price movement at the end of the North American Session (New York). The MR strategy assumes the price is likely to reverse direction and move back to the mean (average) in the near future. Pairs: EURUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD.
- IntradayMR. It’s a simple Intraday strategy. Pairs: USDJPY, GBPUSD, XAUUSD.
- It is strongly recommended to use a VPS and low-spread 5-digit broker who closes daily candles at 5 pm New York time. Such broker gives five 24-hour daily candles for every week.
- I recommend to backtest every strategy using fixed lots. The more strategies you use, the less you will be exposed to the risk in the long-term and the better you will be able to trade in different regimes of the market (trend/ranging).
I recommend to change the default settings for these parameters: ‘TakeProfit’, ‘StopLoss’, ‘StopBar’. This will allow you to avoid slippage and, perhaps, a situation where the price does not reach your level of TP only a few pips. Anyway, it’s a bad idea to close trades simultaneously with others (who are using the default settings). Also, you can set trailing stop (see ‘TrailingStopPip‘ parameter) to protect your profit. Do not forget to do a new backtest with the changed settings.
Full list of settings
– Added 'OrderMinutes‘ parameter.
- Added new strategies.
- Fixed minor bugs.
– Added the ‘UseBrokenLevels‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘MaxTakeProfitPip‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘MaxStopLossPip‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘StopProfitBar‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘StopProfitPip‘ parameter.
– Fixed minor bugs.
– Added the ‘CloseOnOppositeSignal‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘TradingPauseBar‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘PreviousDay’s_Return%ATR‘ parameter.
– Added the ‘OrderMonths‘ parameter.
– Fixed minor bugs.
– Added ‘IntradayMR‘ and ‘PreviousDayHL‘ strategies.
– Added the 'OrderMonth' parameter.
– Added the 'GMT_offset' parameter.
– Added the 'Daylight_Saving_Time' parameter.
– Fixed minor bugs.