The USDJPY Trend is a trend following Expert Advisor.
More details: The EA is based on the signals of the ADX (Average Directional Index) technical indicator.
When a buy or sell signal appears, the EA opens a grid of orders in the direction of the trend.
(details are in the comments)
- Currency Pair: USDJPY
- Timeframe: M30
- Recommended leverage: 1:100 or higher
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Before running the EA on a real account, check its operation in the tester. If necessary, optimize the parameters according to your broker.
- Set the required risk <=0.3 (0.03) (depends on your broker)
- Minimal volume change step for deal execution is 0.01
Settings and Input Parameters
- Risk - risk (<0.5 - low, >0.5 - high);
- FirstStep - first step from the current price;
- The number of orders in the grid - number of orders in the grid;
- Distance (in points) between the orders - distance between orders (in points);
- K_Lot (multiplication of the Lot) - lot multiplication;
- Timeout after the closure orders - timeout after orders are closed;
- Slippage - slippage;
Take profit and stop loss:
- StopLoss (0-It don't establish SL) - stop loss (in points);
- TakeProfit (0-It don't establish TP) - take profit (in points);
- to start on Monday - trading start on Monday;
- finish on Monday - trading end on Monday;
- to start on Tuesday - trading start on Tuesday;
- finish on Tuesday - trading end on Tuesday;
- start on Wednesday - trading start on Wednesday;
- finish on Wednesday - trading end on Wednesday;
- to begin on Thursday - trading start on Thursday;
- finish on Thursday - trading end on Thursday;
- to start on Friday - trading start on Friday;
- finish on Friday - trading end on Friday;
Trading time at the first Friday of the month:
- to start on Friday - trading start;
- finish on Friday - trading end.
- Push - Before entering the market, the Expert Advisor sends a message to your mobile device.