SFX Intraday Planetary Line Astro Pack MT5
Intraday Planetary Line Indicator plots planetary lines without using any CSV file or any kind of data fetching from 3rd party software or Internet!
It has in-built astronomical calculation which is the first of its kind in the MQL indicator history.
Indicator plots planetary lines based on geocentric or heliocentric coordinates plus with customizable zodiac method (including Vedic methods). Along with Hora Lines & Mundane Aspect Lines & Timing, Aspect Table, Moon Ingress, Harmonic Chart. In the Text Dashboard you can see all the astronomical data. Also, the average of Major planets base with Gann Methods.
Best usage for scalping to day trading: From 1 Minute to 15 Minutes chart.
Instruments: All instruments including FX pairs, metals and indices. Simply adjust the scale accordingly.
- Indicator text box shows all astronomical data, planetary coordinates in degree, Moon mansion star lord (Ruling Planet of Moon mansion), Day lord (Ruling Planet of the day).
- Planet Degree might differ from 0.5-1.0 degrees than actual. NASA quality.
- In Gann Planetary Line Average section, it shows the average of 8 planets and average of 5 planets.
- Indicator shows Planetary Hora based on Hindu Vedic method.
- Indicator marks mundane aspects timing or aspect of moon with other planets along with Moon Ingress.
- Indicator plots harmonic degrees of Planets.
- Indicator shows all planetary lines based with any zodiac or coordinate calculation.
- Indicator has custom scaling option to scale planet degree according to the user need.
- Indicator has custom timing option with which user can apply this indicator for different trading session according to their choice.
Scale Details for all types of Trading Instruments:
|Scale Input||Decimal Point Count||Description|
|1.00||0 to 1||1 Degree = 0.10 Cent|
|10.00||0 to 1||1 Degree = $1|
|100.00||0 to 1||1 Degree = $10|
|1.00||2 to 3||1 Degree = $0.01 Cent|
|10.00||2 to 3||1 Degree = $0.10 Cent|
|100.00||2 to 3||1 Degree = $1|
|1.00||4 to 5||1 Degree = 1 pip|
|10.00||4 to 5||1 Degree = 10 pip|
|100.00||4 to 5||1 Degree = 100 pip|
- Select Coordinates = Geocentric/Heliocentric
- Select Zodiac Style = Tropical/Sidereal (Vedic)
- Select Scale = 1.0 (default) [Price movement per degree, Minimum allowed scale size 0.01]
- History Bar = (0 for current day) but you can check for past days, too.
- Planet Line Settings
- Planet Line Style = Solid/Dash/Dot/Dashdot/Dashdotdot
- Planet Line Width
Data Text Settings (for the text box)
- Show Text Box = True/False
- Textbox background color
- Textbox header color
- Text color
- Textbox Corner = left upper chart corner/right upper chart corner/left lower chart corner/right lower chart corner
- Textbox Anchor = right upper corner/left upper corner/right side center/left side center/upper line's center/lower line's center/center/left lower corner/right lower corner.
Aspect Line settings
- Show Aspect Line = True/False (it will only show if Coordinates are set to Geocentric)
- Aspect Line color
- Aspect Line style = Solid/Dash/Dot/Dashdot/Dashdotdot
- Aspect Line Width
Gann Average settings
- Show Average = True/False
- Average of 8 Line Color
- Average of 5 Line color
- Average line style
- Average line width
Hora Line settings
- Show Hora = True/False
- Custom Timing = True / False
- Input Instrument Start Hour (0-24)
- Input Instrument Start Minute (0-59)
- Hora Line Style
- Select Hora
Harmonic Chart/Degrees for Planets:
- Show Harmonic = True/ False
- Select Planet
- Select Harmonic
- Harmonic Line Color
- Harmonic Line Style
- Harmonic Line width
Back Testing Efficiency
In History Bar default is 0 for current day but you can check past days market action with this indicator by changing the history bar value like 1, 2, 3 ... etc. in live market.
Custom Hora Calculation added.
New harmonic pattern added.
Hora chart improved for other instrument.
User input added for adding future contract start time.