The Expert Advisor works within a channel catching roll backs from its borders. It is possible to turn on averaging.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for AUDNZD and H1, but there are a lot of options of using it.
- KanalBars - number of bars for calculating the channel.
- punkt_for_open - deals are opened this many points earlier.
- OpenH - start working hour.
- CloseH - end working hour.
- OpenM - start working minutes.
- CloseM - end working minutes.
- TP - Take Profit.
- SL - Stop Loss.
- Shag - step for opening the second averaging orders. The thirds one is calculated as step*2, the forth one - step*3, etc.
- MaxOrders - maximum number of orders in one direction.
- MoneyManagement - enable lot calculation.
- RiskPercent - risk percentage for the calculation.
- Lots - fixed lot in case the calculation is disabled.
- BlockWeekBegin - block trading on Monday mornings.
- BlockWeekEnd - block trading on Friday evenings.
- slippage - slippage size.
- magic - magic number.
- ECN - modify stop loss separately from placing orders.
- Komment - order comment.
Parameters are set as for 4-digit quotes. The values are automatically converted to 5-digits if necessary.