This Expert Advisor moves the stop loss at x% of the range over specified number of bars.
It has the next parameters:
- BarsNum: Number of bars to calculate the range.
- PipDistance: Distance in pips to place the stop loss above/below x% of the range (Set it at 0 if you want it exactly at x%).
- Percentage: Amount of percentage of range to place the stop loss (x).
Once the Expert Advisor is attached to a chart it will show the next inputs at the top left corner:
- LTS: Stop loss price on buy orders.
- STS: Stop loss price on sell orders.
- This expert does not open orders by itself, it works on opened orders.
- You have to attach it to pairs with opened orders. Example: If you have orders on GBPUSD and EURCAD attach it to those pairs.
Note: The % range is calculated from high to low for long orders and from low to high for short orders.
- Example: The highest high on the last 100 bars is 5 and the lowest low is 3. If we set 25% the Expert Advisor will move the stop loss to 4.5 on long orders and to 3.5 on short orders.
This is a demo version that works only on AUDJPY charts. If you want the full version buy the product XTrailStoploss.