The EA works 24/7 in a fully automated mode.
The strategy is based on a technical analysis and suitable for trading instruments with 5 and 3 decimal places.
It works with its own orders only.
A good broker with low spread and fast execution is advised.
The EA is recommended to be used on a VPS.
Timeframe does not matter.
- It is not a martingale or grid trading system.
- The EA always uses stop loss to protect capital.
- The EA is implemented based on the original proprietary algorithm.
- Low drawdown.
- The product can be used on accounts as small as $20!
- MM-Method - FALSE - fixed lot size, TRUE - dynamic lot size
- Method Without loss - FALSE - normal mode, TRUE - enables the breakeven mode
- Lot for fix - lot size if the fixed lot is used
- Max Lot for dynamic - the maximum lot size if the dynamic mode is used
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit level in points
- StopLoss - StopLoss level in points
- Slippage - slippage
- MaxRisk (for dynamic Method) - risk level for a dynamic mode
- Rate limit - order opening coefficient
- Anti Rate limit - protection against gaps
- Plus for Stop Order - plus for Stop orders (in points)
- The lifetime of a pending order - pending order lifetime in seconds
- Max spread - maximum allowable spread
- The coefficient is negative - negative coefficient
- Positive coefficient - positive coefficient
- Without loss - breakeven level
- Without loss start - level where breakeven triggers
- MagicNumber - identifier of the EA's orders
- Comment - EA comment to orders
Recommended default inputs for EURUSD.
When optimizing the input parameters for other currency pairs, I strongly recommend to optimize by the minimum drawdown! This is very important.
If you hunt for the maximum profit in the strategy tester and use these parameters on a real account, you can lose your deposit!
If the EA does not open trades, then there are no suitable conditions. Please be patient!
The EA works during high volatility. Therefore, I recommend trading with brokers that do not hike up spreads during strong price movements.
Good luck in trading!