This versatile Expert Advisor trades almost any symbol and is not afraid of large spreads.
Moving Average and CCI indicators are used to open the first position.
When a specified profit is reached, the position is closed.
If a trading position is at a loss, the EA averages it opening another one by CCI signal and increasing position lot by MULTIPLIER_LOT.
While trading, some profitable and loss-making positions are closed with a total positive outcome, thus decreasing the load on the deposit till all positions are closed.
Alternative uses are also available:
- Semi-automatic EA: if A_NEW_CYCLE=NO and MAGIC_NUMBER=0, open positions are tracked, and the EA attempts to close all positions with profit.
- It can also work with positions opened by other EAs. MAGIC_NUMBER should be equal to this position, while the EA should be placed to the symbol chart matching the order. The EA can track positions opened in different directions with a single magic number.
All screenshots show test results without optimizations for the specific symbol on М5.
The amount of settings is minimized to improve usability.
- DYNAMIC_PROFIT- minimum total profit.
- THE_LOSS_IN_THE_CURRENCY - total loss.
- MONEY_MANAGEMENT - use dynamic lot.
- MAXIMUM_RISK - lot of the first position, percentage of the deposit if MONEY_MANAGEMENT=YES.
- ORIGINAL_LOT - lot to open the first position if MONEY_MANAGEMENT=NO.
- MULTIPLIER_LOT - averaging position lot multiplier.
- MAGIC_NUMBER - positions' magic number.
- THE_TIME_PERIOD_INDICATORS - time period of Moving Average and CCI indicators.
- A_NEW_CYCLE - if YES, the cycle starts again after all positions are closed; if NO, the cycle is not renewed after all positions are closed.
The default timeframe of indicators has been changed from M5 to M1.
The default value of MONEY_MANAGEMENT has been changed from NO to YES.
The EA algorithm has been modified for more stable operation.