URS scalping MT4
URS scalping is a fully automated advanced semi-scalper EA. The system implements a pulse scalping strategy. URS continuously analyzes a financial instrument trying to catch its directional pulse movement. The EA does not use indicators. The system uses a tight Stop Loss, which however does not mean it will be hit often. The system is designed so as the probability of a loss is very small, but if the price goes a wrong direction, it immediately exits the trade.
Trading instruments (any timeframe):
- Currency pairs with a spread value below 15-20 points (5-digit quotes) EUR/USD; GBP/USD; AUD/USD; USD/JPY; USD/CAD; USD/CHF; NZD/USD
- Gold with a spread of 20-30 points (5-digit quotes) GOLD (XAU/USD)
The smaller the spread, the better.
- lMinProfit - minimal profit in pips for a long position
- sMinProfit - minimal profit in pips for a short position
- lTrailingStop - trailing stop for a long position
- sTrailingStop - trailing stop for a short position
- lTrailingStep - trailing step for a long position
- TrailingStep - trailing step for a short position
- AutoLot - use automated lot calculation
- Lots - lot volume if autolot is off
- MaxLot - maximum allowed lot value for the EA's trades
- Risk - risk as a percent, something like 1000*20%=200/1000=0.2, the system applies a more sophisticated lot calculation
- Automatically generates a random magic number of orders
- Does not use indicators
- Very low drawdown
- Low risk per trade as compared to the potential profits
- An average profitable trade several times exceeds a loss-making one
- Do not use Martingale or lot increase
- No optimization for different symbols needed
- Market entries are rare but accurate
- Not very sensitive to execution
- Uses unusual trailing stop, stop loss and breakeven
- Good testing results
- Brokers with minimum spreads are recommended.
- Do not use brokers with the minimum stop level distance above 5 points (5-digit) I hope it is clear.
After purchasing the robot please write me a private message, I'll give you recommendations on trading on a live account.
Signal monitoring will be added here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/aziriz